Rangers v FC Midtjylland Prediction & Betting Tips, 15th August 201913th August 2019 / lee
Rangers v FC Midtjylland Europa League Preview, 15th August 7.45pm
The first leg of this third qualifying round tie in the Europa League was pretty intriguing. Rangers take a 4-2 advantage back to Ibrox with them. So they are carrying and advantage, but the Danish side look capable of raising a challenge. Read our Rangers v FC Midtjylland betting tips for more.
Rangers v FC Midtjylland Betting Odds*
FC Midtjylland 4/1
* (Betting Odds were taken from bet365 on August 12th, 2019 at 8:04 p.m.)
Rangers News and Form
It has been a pretty good start to the new season by Rangers. Not only have they won their opening two games of the new Scottish top-flight season, but they have made progress in the Europa League. They took a 1-0 lead at the half time break out in Denmark in the first leg of this contest. Then things went crazy. Rangers found themselves 3-0 up, but less than ten minutes later had been pegged back to 3-2. Rangers managed to get another on the board to extend their advantage again.
That is a W6 D1 record that the Gers have taken this season in all competitions. Both teams have scored in each of their last three games played so that’s worth considering as a betting option. Rangers have netted at a total of 14 goals in their three games played at Ibrox this season. Their Europa League campaign started with a 10-0 aggregate win over St Josephs before a 2-0 aggregate win over Progres Niedercorn. There will just be some concern over their defence, but they seem to have their goal-scoring flowing well. Rangers are W6 D3 in their last nine Europa League home games.
Rangers v FC Midtjylland Head to Head
The first leg of his tie was the first meeting between the two clubs
FC Midtjylland News and Form
For starters, Midtjylland has netted in all six games that they have played this season across all competitions. So it will be interesting to see what they can come up with. They are W5 L1 in their six fixtures played this season. They came into the Europa League qualifiers at this third round stage, but they had played four games of the new Danish SAS Ligaen season before that, so had some match sharpness behind them.
They have a mixed record on the road in the Europa League. They have posted a W4 D2 L3 record in their last three qualification campaign away from home. It is worth noting though that they have scored at least two goals in each of their last five European away games. They are going to need at least three on the night to get through, so they can’t exactly sit back.
Rangers v FC Midtjylland Tips & Odds
Who will win – Rangers v FC Midtjylland Predictions
Hopefully, this is another fully entertaining game between these two. It looks as if the Danish side are carrying enough of an attacking threat to get themselves on the scoresheet at Ibrox. But still, we would expect Rangers to close out the deal.
The tip is based on the personal opinion of the author. No success is guaranteed. Please gamble responsibly. 18+
* All mentioned odds were valid at the time of writing. Betting odds are subject to fluctuations. Please check the current odds with the respective bookmaker!
Read the latest football predictions:
- Fulham v Millwall Prediction & Betting Tips, 21st August 2019
- Preston v Stoke Prediction & Betting Tips, 21st August 2019
- QPR v Swansea Prediction & Betting Tips, 21st August 2019
- West Brom v Reading Prediction & Betting Tips, 21st August 2019
- Charlton v Nottingham Forest Prediction & Betting Tips, 21st August 2019
- Leeds v Brentford Prediction & Betting Tips, 21st August 2019
- Cardiff v Huddersfield Prediction & Betting Tips, 21st August 2019
- Celtic v AIK Prediction & Betting Tips, 22nd August 2019
- Legia Warsaw v Rangers Prediction & Betting Tips, 22nd August 2019
Tags: Europa League, Europa League odds, FC Midtjylland, FC Midtjylland Europa League, Rangers, Rangers Europa League, Rangers v FC Midtjylland