Queen’s Club Double Winnings Tennis offer at Coral23rd June 2017 / lee
Star attraction Andy Murray very surprisingly lost out in the first round of this year’s action at the Queen’s Club as he was beaten by the unseeded Jordan Thompson. That was a blow to Murray who was favourite to win the event, but that will give him more time to prepare himself for the long two weeks of Wimbledon which are coming up.
So that’s the silver lining. Marin Cilic and Grigor Dimitrov have put in strong runs to the latter stages of the tournament in London and there is still going to be some thrilling action to come over the weekend as we look at the business end of the draw being played out. Online betting site Coral are serving up a huge ace because, on every ATP Aegon Championships men’s single match, you can double your winnings.
To qualify for the double winnings, simply place a bet of £5+ on any player to win their match (head to head market) and if your selection wins the match on a tie break, Coral will Double Your Winnings as a free bet, up to £50!*
This offer applies to best placed on the day of the match (after 6am) and not to in-play bets. There is a maximum free bet of £50 per customer and the free bet token is to be used on any sports market in a single transaction.
Online betting site Coral offers a Bet & Get Club for their customers. Each week from Monday through Thursday, if you make the qualifying stake amount of £25 across any sport in their sportsbook, then on Friday you will claim a free £5 bet back to use that weekend! You can opt into this great promotion each and every week and start amassing those free bets just from your regular betting! The offer is open to new and existing customers. Register an account with online betting site Coral and also enjoy £20 worth of free bets as well from them!
Mentioned offers may be restricted to new customers, T&C's apply. Older offers may be not valid anymore. See details directly at the bookmaker's website. 18+. Please Gamble Responsibly.
* All mentioned odds were valid at the time of writing. Betting odds are subject to fluctuations. Please check the current odds with the respective bookmaker!
Read the latest football predictions:
- Venezuela v Argentina Prediction & Betting Tips, 28th June 2019
- Norway Women v England Women Prediction & Betting Tips, 27th June 2019
- Netherlands Women v Japan Women Prediction & Betting Tips, 25th June 2019
- Italy Women v China Women Prediction & Betting Tips, 25th June 2019
- Croatia U21 v England U21 Prediction & Betting Tips, 24th June 2019
- France U21 v Romania U21 Prediction & Betting Tips, 24th June 2019
- Chile v Uruguay Prediction & Betting Tips, 25th June 2019
- Ecuador v Japan Prediction & Betting Tips, 25th June 2019
- Sweden Women v Canada Women Prediction & Betting Tips, 24th June 2019