QPR v West Brom Prediction & Betting Tips, 28th September 201927th September 2019 / lee
QPR v West Brom Championship Preview, 28th September 12.30pm
QPR are flying at the moment. They have put together a magnificent four-match winning streak in the division to land themselves a place in the top six. Can they keep their hot momentum going as they take on West Brom? The Baggies are right there level on points with Rangers so this should be quite the clash. Read our QPR v West Brom betting tips for more.
QPR v West Brom Betting Odds*
West Brom 17/10
* (Betting Odds were taken from bet365 on September 25th, 2019 at 1:17 p.m.)
QPR News and Form
The R’s have absolutely burst into life with their four-match winning streak. They have netted at least two goals in each of those and they have done in all five league wins recorded this season. At the moment QPR sits at W5 D1 L2 for the campaign. They have won back to back home fixtures, scoring three goals exactly in both victories over Wigan and Luton. Even with their surge of form, QPR have no clean sheet this season.
Both teams have scored in all but one of QPR’s league fixtures this season. Their record at Loftus Road is W2 D1 L1. Each of their last five games in the second tier have finished over 2.5 goals. With three of their four home fixtures going over the goal-line, then goals will be expected when they host the Baggies. Four of QPR’s five wins this season have been by a margin of one goal. They have scored 71% of their league goals in the second half of fixtures.
QPR v West Brom Head to Head
Each of the last four meetings have gone over 3.5 goals
QPR lost both league games against West Brom last season, conceding 10 goals in total
West Brom have lost one of their last five visits to Loftus Road in all competitions
Both teams have scored in seven of the last eight meetings in all competitions
West Brom News and Form
The Baggies are on their game as they have yet to taste defeat in league action this season. They are at W4 D4 for their campaign with a W2 D2 record on the road. West Brom have netted six goals in their four road games and are yet to take a clean sheet on their travels, conceding exactly one goal in each road fixture. Like QPR, all but one of their league wins this season have been by a one-goal margin.
West Brom have been losing at halftime in two of their away fixtures. The Baggies have hit the back of the net in all league games this season with them scoring 60% of goals in the second half of games. Only in one league fixture this season have West Brom managed to open the scoring. That’s quite surprising really, especially considering that they are the top-scoring side in the entire division with 15.
QPR v West Brom Tips & Odds
Who will win – QPR v West Brom Predictions
This is likely going to be a tight game. Both are carrying themselves with good strengths and positives at the moment. The safest option given the great form that they both have is probably to settle on the draw in the match outright.
The tip is based on the personal opinion of the author. No success is guaranteed. Please gamble responsibly. 18+
* All mentioned odds were valid at the time of writing. Betting odds are subject to fluctuations. Please check the current odds with the respective bookmaker!
Read the latest football predictions:
- Sassuolo v Inter Prediction & Betting Tips, 20th October 2019
- Hoffenheim v Schalke Prediction & Betting Tips, 20th October 2019
- Manchester United v Liverpool Prediction & Betting Tips, 20th October 2019
- Wolves v Southampton Prediction & Betting Tips, 19th October 2019
- Bournemouth v Norwich Prediction & Betting Tips, 19th October 2019
- Aston Villa v Brighton Prediction & Betting Tips, 19th October 2019
- Crystal Palace v Manchester City Prediction & Betting Tips, 19th October 2019
- Tottenham v Watford Prediction & Betting Tips, 19th October 2019
- Leicester v Burnley Prediction & Betting Tips, 19th October 2019
Tags: Championship, Championship odds, QPR, QPR championship, QPR v West Brom, West Brom, West Brom Championship