QPR v Watford Prediction & Betting Tips, 15th February 201913th February 2019 / lee
QPR v Watford FA Cup Preview, 15th February 7.45pm
The fifth round of the FA Cup starts at Loftus Road on Friday night where Championship side QPR will be looking to pull off a Cup upset. Premier League side Watford though have been proving to be a hard side to beat recently. Read our QPR v Watford betting tips for more.
QPR v Watford Betting Odds*
* (Betting Odds were taken from bet365 on February 13th, 2019 at 3:34 a.m.)
QPR News and Form
Things haven’t been going too smoothly for the R’s recently. Their victory over Portsmouth in the last round of the FA cup is their only victory in their last seven games played across all competitions. That also has been their only clean sheet in their last nine games across all competitions. So far in this season’s FA Cup, QPR opened in the third round with an upset over then-Championship leaders Leeds.
But then the R’s needed a replay to get past League One’s Pompey. Even though they aren’t in great form, their form at Loftus Road isn’t all that bad. QPR have won four of their last seven on home turf (D1 L2). Those two losses though were both in their last three home games and Rangers conceded exactly four goals in each. Still, QPR have only failed to score in one of their last twelve home games in all competitions.
Watford News and Form
Watford’s ship is pretty steady at the moment. They have only suffered one defeat in their last nine games in all competitions. That was an away defeat at Spurs in the Premier League and only by a one-goal margin. Watford have shown plenty of strengths on the road having posted a W4 D3 L1 in their last eight away from Vicarage Road in all competitions.
A 0-0 draw at Brighton in their last away game snapped a seven-match scoring streak they were on away from home. So far in this season’s FA Cup Watford have taken back to back 2-0 away wins over Woking and Newcastle. They have been pretty tight at the back as well recently with four clean sheets in their last five played in all tournaments. Andre Gray has scored two of their last four goals.
QPR v Watford Tips & Odds
Who will win – QPR v Watford Predictions
QPR haven’t been goal shy and they can give a good account of themselves here with nothing to lose. We can still see Watford getting over the finish line though. Away win but both teams to score.
The tip is based on the personal opinion of the author. No success is guaranteed. Please gamble responsibly. 18+
* All mentioned odds were valid at the time of writing. Betting odds are subject to fluctuations. Please check the current odds with the respective bookmaker!
Read the latest football predictions:
- Atletico Madrid v Getafe Prediction & Betting Tips, 18th August 2019
- Wolves v Manchester United Prediction & Betting Tips, 19th August 2019
- Sheffield United v Crystal Palace Prediction & Betting Tips, 18th August 2019
- Chelsea v Leicester Prediction & Betting Tips, 18th August 2019
- Reading v Cardiff Prediction & Betting Tips, 18th August 2019
- Athletic Bilbao v Barcelona Prediction & Betting Tips, 16th August 2019
- Celta Vigo v Real Madrid Prediction & Betting Tips, 16th August 2019
- Sunderland v Portsmouth Prediction & Betting Tips, 17th August 2019
- Southampton v Liverpool Prediction & Betting Tips, 17th August 2019
Tags: FA Cup, FA Cup odds, QPR, QPR FA Cup, QPR v Watford, Watford, Watford FA Cup