QPR v Swansea Prediction & Betting Tips, 21st August 201920th August 2019 / lee
QPR v Swansea Championship Preview, 21st August 7.45pm
Rangers lost against Bristol City on the weekend, the result giving them their first defeat of the new season. Can they come up with a response on home soil on Wednesday night as they host Swansea? The Swans have come racing out of the gates picking up seven points from their three games. Read our QPR v Swansea betting tips for more.
QPR v Swansea Betting Odds*
* (Betting Odds were taken from bet365 on August 20th, 2019 at 9:40 p.m.)
QPR News and Form
QPR collected four points from their opening two games of the new season, a win over Stoke and a draw against Huddersfield. The draw against the Terriers was QPR’s home game so far. They were sunk in a 2-0 loss against Bristol City on the weekend though. So this will be their first test of character in having to come back from a defeat.
The R’s will be troubled by not having earned a clean sheet in their three games so far. So there’s some clear improvement that needs to happen in that department. QPR had their struggles in the bottom six of last season’s Championship. They finished with the fourth-worst defensive record in the entire division. QPR earned a W9 D3 L11 record at home in the last campaign.
QPR v Swansea Head to Head
Three of the last four meetings at Loftus Road have gone over 2.5 goals
The two of them traded clean sheet home wins last season
QPR have won only one of their last six against Swansea (D1 L3)
Both teams have scored in two of the last seven meetings
Swansea News and Form
The Swans know that it is going to be important to make a big push to get back up to the Premier League. Those umbrella payments following relegation don’t last forever and then it becomes even harder to get up. Swansea have amassed seven points from their opening three games this season.
Their two wins were both at home over Hull and Preston (both by a one-goal margin). Swansea’s one away game this season saw them take a 0-0 draw out at Derby. The Welsh club only took a W6 D5 L12 record away from home last season though in the division and part of that was a heavy 4-0 loss at QPR.
QPR v Swansea Tips & Odds
Who will win – QPR v Swansea Predictions
Obviously, Swansea are going to lose their undefeated streak at some point, but we don’t think that it is going to be here. The Swans have made a decent start to the new campaign and are probably going to stay tight enough to get themselves a point.
The tip is based on the personal opinion of the author. No success is guaranteed. Please gamble responsibly. 18+
* All mentioned odds were valid at the time of writing. Betting odds are subject to fluctuations. Please check the current odds with the respective bookmaker!
Read the latest football predictions:
- Aston Villa v West Ham Prediction & Betting Tips, 16th September 2019
- Watford v Arsenal Prediction & Betting Tips, 15th September 2019
- Bournemouth v Everton Prediction & Betting Tips, 15th September 2019
- Sheffield United v Southampton Prediction & Betting Tips, 14th September 2019
- Wolves v Chelsea Prediction & Betting Tips, 14th September 2019
- Manchester United v Leicester Prediction & Betting Tips, 14th September 2019
- Tottenham v Crystal Palace Prediction & Betting Tips, 14th September 2019
- Norwich v Manchester City Prediction & Betting Tips, 14th September 2019
- Brighton v Burnley Prediction & Betting Tips, 14th September 2019
Tags: Championship, Championship odds, QPR, QPR championship, QPR V Swansea, Swansea, Swansea Championship