QPR v Reading Prediction & Betting Tips, 22nd October 201921st October 2019 / lee
QPR v Reading Championship Preview, 22nd October 7.45pm
QPR are still enjoying a wonderful season. Back to back wins has kept them well in the top six. Will they make it three on the bounce as they welcome Reading to Loftus Road on Tuesday? The Royals took a win on the weekend leaving them two points clear of the drop zone. Read our QPR v Reading betting tips for more.
QPR v Reading Betting Odds*
* (Betting Odds were taken from bet365 onOctober 20th, 2019 at 9:07 p.m.)
QPR News and Form
QPR took a 3-2 win out at Hull on the weekend to make it back to back Championship victories. That is seven goals that they have netted in their last two as well. All but one of their last eight games in the division have gone over 2.5 goals, so they are good entertainment value at the moment are the R’s. Their form at Loftus Road this season has seen them go W3 D1 L2. They have averaged two goals per home game exactly.
But they have also conceded at an average of 1.8 goals per home games. Two-thirds of fixtures at Loftus Road have made it over 2.5 goals in this campaign. Five of the seven league wins that QPR have earned this season have been by a margin of just one goal. QPR have no clean sheet this season in the division and they have conceded at least two goals in each of their last four played, including their last three at home.
QPR v Reading Head to Head
QPR took four points against Reading last season
Both teams have scored in none of the last five meetings
11 of the last 12 meetings have gone under 2.5 goals
QPR are unbeaten at home in four against Reading (W1 D3)
Reading News and Form
The Royals are not having a great season. They did claim a 1-0 home win over Preston on the weekend, which snapped a six-match winless streak in which they had taken just one point from. The away form of Reading is W1 D2 L3, their one success happening out at Huddersfield towards the end of August. Reading have earned one point from their last three league away games, scoring just one goal in total in that sequence.
Reading have only tallied 5 goals on the road, but they have only conceded six. Only one of their six away games have made it over 2.5 goals this season, so they have at least not been horrible in defence. QPR have scored all five of their away goals in the second half of matches. Only four teams have scored fewer goals than they have done this season. Four of their seven defeats this season have been by a one-goal margin.
QPR v Reading Tips & Odds
Who will win – QPR v Reading Predictions
Reading are in a heap of a mess currently and that can really only lead to one thing. That’s the home win for QPR who are moving along very nicely this season. There should be a good three points up for grabs for the R’s.
The tip is based on the personal opinion of the author. No success is guaranteed. Please gamble responsibly. 18+
* All mentioned odds were valid at the time of writing. Betting odds are subject to fluctuations. Please check the current odds with the respective bookmaker!
Read the latest football predictions:
- Wycombe vs Tranmere Prediction & Betting Tips, 20th November 2019
- Newport vs Grimsby Prediction & Betting Tips, 20th November 2019
- Belgium vs Cyprus Prediction & Betting Tips, 19th November 2019
- Germany vs Northern Ireland Prediction & Betting Tips, 19th November 2019
- Scotland vs Kazakhstan Prediction & Betting Tips, 19th November 2019
- Netherlands vs Estonia Prediction & Betting Tips, 19th November 2019
- Bradford vs Shrewsbury Prediction & Betting Tips, 19th November 2019
- Gillingham vs Sunderland Prediction & Betting Tips, 19th November 2019
- Swindon vs Cheltenham Prediction & Betting Tips, 19th November 2019
Tags: Championship, Championship odds, QPR, QPR championship, QPR v Reading, Reading, Reading championship