QPR v Brentford Prediction & Betting Tips, 28th October 201927th October 2019 / lee
QPR v Brentford Championship Preview, 28th october 7.45pm
QPR are still enjoying themselves as they are riding a three-match undefeated streak of league form. After the midweek round of action, they were sitting in fifth place in the table. This is a tricky game for them at Loftus Road as the visiting Bretford have hit a nice bit of form with back to back wins. Read our QPR v Brentford betting tips for more.
QPR v Brentford Betting Odds*
* (Betting Odds were taken from bet365 on October 25th, 2019 at 9:35 p.m.)
QPR News and Form
Rangers have been in superb form since the end of August really. They have won six of their last nine league outings (D1 L2). They have gone unbeaten in their last three after playing out a 2-2 home draw against Reading in midweek. Last weekend they had claimed a good away win at Hull. Rangers have scored a total of nine goals in their last three games. They have been a free-scoring side this season overall, heading into the weekend with the joint second-most goals in the division.
The form of the R’s at Loftus Road is W3 D2 L2. Each of their home wins have come against teams who are currently down in the bottom half of the table. Brentford are right in the middle. QPR have averaged two goals per home game exactly and they have conceded at an average of 1.86 on home soil. So the likelihood is this is going to be a high scoring game. 71% of games at Loftus Road have gone over 3.5 goals. QPR have no clean sheet this season and they have conceded at least two goals in each of their last four at Loftus Road.
QPR v Brentford Head to Head
The two traded home wins last season
Four of the last five league meetings have produced a home win
Each of the last six meetings in all competitions have gone over 2.5 goals
QPR have won only one of their last seven against the Bees in all competitions
Brentford News and Form
Brentford are W3 L4 in their seven away games in the Championship this season. In midweek they took a superb 3-0 success out at Swansea and have won two of their last three on the road. Brentford have only suffered one defeat in their last six league games home and away combined (W3 D2 L1) so they are not in bad shape at all. They have averaged a goal per game away from home, but have failed to score in four of their seven road fixtures.
Despite that, the Bees have conceded at under a goal per away game this season at just 0.86 per game. Just 29% of their road games have gone over 2.5 goals. Only on four occasions in this campaign have Brentford opened the scoring in fixtures. Three times away from home this season Brentford have been level at half time with a 0-0 scoreline. Overall in their seven road games, they have been level at the break in four of those fixtures. All four away defeats that they have suffered have been against sides currently in the top ten.
QPR v Brentford Tips & Odds
Who will win – QPR v Brentford Predictions
There is nothing wrong with QPR’s home form to warrant not backing them in this fixture. They have plenty of goals in them and that may be too much for the Bees who have been susceptible out on the road. Home win.
The tip is based on the personal opinion of the author. No success is guaranteed. Please gamble responsibly. 18+
* All mentioned odds were valid at the time of writing. Betting odds are subject to fluctuations. Please check the current odds with the respective bookmaker!
Read the latest football predictions:
- Wycombe vs Tranmere Prediction & Betting Tips, 20th November 2019
- Newport vs Grimsby Prediction & Betting Tips, 20th November 2019
- Belgium vs Cyprus Prediction & Betting Tips, 19th November 2019
- Germany vs Northern Ireland Prediction & Betting Tips, 19th November 2019
- Scotland vs Kazakhstan Prediction & Betting Tips, 19th November 2019
- Netherlands vs Estonia Prediction & Betting Tips, 19th November 2019
- Bradford vs Shrewsbury Prediction & Betting Tips, 19th November 2019
- Gillingham vs Sunderland Prediction & Betting Tips, 19th November 2019
- Swindon vs Cheltenham Prediction & Betting Tips, 19th November 2019
Tags: Brentford, Brentford Championship, Championship, Championship odds, QPR, QPR championship, QPR v Brentford