Progres Niederkorn v Rangers Prediction & Betting Tips, 1st August 201929th July 2019 / lee
Progres Niederkorn v Rangers Europa League Preview, 1st August 6.30pm
Revenge was sweet for Rangers in the first leg of this second qualifying round tie in the Europa League. Back in 2017 the Gers crashed out in the first qualifying round of the competition against the Luxembourg side. It was a 2-0 away blow that they suffered back then. They look far more comfortable this go around as Rangers lead the tie 2-0. Read our Progres Niederkorn v Rangers betting tips for more.
Progres Niederkorn v Rangers Betting Odds*
Progres Niederkorn 8.1
* (Betting Odds were taken from bet365 on July 28th, 2019 at 8.18 p.m.)
Progres Niederkorn News and Form
The Luxembourg side have been busy so far in the summer as they started their Europa League qualifying campaign in a pre-qualifiers. In that tie they were up against Cardiff Met and got through that only on away goals. They had won 1-0 at home before losing 2-1 on the road. That put them up against Cork City in the first qualifying round proper. Again it was a tight squeeze by Progress as they won 3-2 on aggregate in the tie, losing their home leg 2-1. Now they are facing a 2-0 deficit against Rangers. The loss at home against Cork snapped a three match undefeated streak of home form that they were on in Europe (W2 D1). In last season’s Europa League qualifiers they made it to the third round where they were stopped 4-3 on aggregate by Ufa.
Progres Niederkorn v Rangers Head to Head
Rangers lost their one previous trip to Progres 1-0
Rangers won the other two meetings with a clean sheet
Rangers News and Form
Rangers will be happy with their lot at the moment. They will be hoping for a relaxed and comfortable evening in Luxembourg and will be looking to not work too hard. That is because their Scottish Premiership season kicks off on the weekend. So they won’t want this to distract from that. In the first qualifying round of this season’s Europa League Rangers took a 10-0 aggregate win over St Jospehs. In the away game in that tie Rangers banked a 4-0 success.
Rangers made it to the group stage of last season’s Europa League having started in the first qualifying round on those occasions as well. Their win at St Josephs in the last round snapped a five match winless streak of away from that they were on. They have not conceded in any of their last four qualification matches away from home in the Europa League. Both teams have scored in just one of Rangers’s last five European games.
Progres Niederkorn v Rangers Tips & Odds
Who will win – Progres Niederkorn v Rangers Predictions
Rangers were comfortable in the first leg of this tie. The nightmares of their 2017 visit to Progres should be far behind them at the close of this tie. Rangers are much stronger side at the moment and they can go and get another win to nil.,
The tip is based on the personal opinion of the author. No success is guaranteed. Please gamble responsibly. 18+
* All mentioned odds were valid at the time of writing. Betting odds are subject to fluctuations. Please check the current odds with the respective bookmaker!
Read the latest football predictions:
- Fulham v Millwall Prediction & Betting Tips, 21st August 2019
- Preston v Stoke Prediction & Betting Tips, 21st August 2019
- QPR v Swansea Prediction & Betting Tips, 21st August 2019
- West Brom v Reading Prediction & Betting Tips, 21st August 2019
- Charlton v Nottingham Forest Prediction & Betting Tips, 21st August 2019
- Leeds v Brentford Prediction & Betting Tips, 21st August 2019
- Cardiff v Huddersfield Prediction & Betting Tips, 21st August 2019
- Celtic v AIK Prediction & Betting Tips, 22nd August 2019
- Legia Warsaw v Rangers Prediction & Betting Tips, 22nd August 2019
Tags: Europa League, Europa League odds, Progres Niederkorn, Progres Niederkorn Europa League, Progres Niederkorn v Rangers, Rangers, Rangers Europa League