Portugal v Serbia Prediction & Betting Tips, 25th March 201924th March 2019 / lee
Portugal v Serbia Euro 2020 Qualifiers Preview, 25th March 7.45pm
Portugal were frustrated into a home draw against Ukraine to start their Euro 2020 campaign. They will get another decent test on Monday as they play host to Serbia. This is Serbia’s first game of the campaign. Read our Portugal v Serbia betting tips for more.
Portugal v Serbia Betting Odds*
* (Betting Odds were taken from bet365 on March 24th, 2019 at 3:44 p.m.)
Portugal News and Form
Portugal have drawn their last three competitive games. In their last seven played, home and away (competitive and friendly) they have taken a W3 D4 record away. After not having had Cristiano Ronaldo taking part in the Nations League, they got him back into action on Friday to face Ukraine. He couldn’t help them get a win though as they were held to a 0-0 draw by Ukraine. That is just one goal in their last three games now for Portugal.
Five of their last seven have ended up under 2.5 goals. Portugal haven’t lost since their World Cup 2018 exit at the hands of Uruguay in the round of sixteen. That has been just one of two defeats which they have suffered in their last sixteen fixtures. On home soil, Portugal have drawn three of their last four at home and are undefeated in their last six home games since a friendly defeat against the Netherlands in March last year.
Portugal v Serbia Head to Head
Portugal won 2-1 in both Euro 2016 qualifiers against Serbia
Portugal are W2 D2 from four previous games against Serbia
Both teams have scored in all four previous meetings
Serbia have scored exactly one goal in each of their four against Portugal
Serbia News and Form
Serbia are in pretty decent form. Their last game was a friendly last week out in Germany and they took a 1-1 draw from that. It was against a second-string Germany side though. Serbia are undefeated in their last seven games. During the Nations League they topped out their League C group over Romania, Montenegro, Lithuania, not losing a game. They did not concede a goal on their travels in their group, so they can keep things tight.
Serbia are actually undefeated in their last eight games outside of their home country. They conceded in just two of the games in that sequence as well. This is a team which topped out their World Cup 2018 qualification group ahead of Ireland, Wales and Austria, so they are not going to be a pushover at all. They will be happy with a point out of this, their toughest away game in Euro 2020 qualification.
Portugal v Serbia Tips & Odds
Who will win – Portugal v Serbia Predictions
Serbia are a tough side to break down and Portugal may struggle to do that. There is every chance here that the visitors can turn up and get a point out of this game. That will certainly be their target.
The tip is based on the personal opinion of the author. No success is guaranteed. Please gamble responsibly. 18+
* All mentioned odds were valid at the time of writing. Betting odds are subject to fluctuations. Please check the current odds with the respective bookmaker!
Read the latest football predictions:
- France Women v USA Women Prediction & Betting Tips, 28th June 2019
- Venezuela v Argentina Prediction & Betting Tips, 28th June 2019
- Norway Women v England Women Prediction & Betting Tips, 27th June 2019
- Netherlands Women v Japan Women Prediction & Betting Tips, 25th June 2019
- Italy Women v China Women Prediction & Betting Tips, 25th June 2019
- Croatia U21 v England U21 Prediction & Betting Tips, 24th June 2019
- France U21 v Romania U21 Prediction & Betting Tips, 24th June 2019
- Chile v Uruguay Prediction & Betting Tips, 25th June 2019
- Ecuador v Japan Prediction & Betting Tips, 25th June 2019
Tags: Euro 2020 Qualifiers, Euro 2020 Qualifiers odds, Portugal, Portugal Euro 2020 Qualifiers, Portugal v Serbia, Serbia, Serbia Euro 2020 Qualifiers