Poland v North Macedonia Prediction & Betting Tips, 13th October 201912th October 2019 / lee
Poland v North Macedonia Euro 2020 Qualifiers Preview, 13th October 7.45pm
North Macedonia hauled themselves into the automatic qualification picture on Thursday with a victory over Slovenia. That was good enough to move them up into third place. If they could dig out a win in Poland, it would be massive for them. Poland though do hold a three-point lead at the top and just need to keep winning to hold on to a place at Euro 2020. Read our Poland v North Macedonia betting tips for more.
Poland v North Macedonia Betting Odds*
North Macedonia 9/1
* (Betting Odds were taken from bet365 on October 11th, 2019 at 9:12 p.m.)
Poland News and Form
Poland will edge themselves closer to Euro 2020 with a win on Sunday. Thursday night’s action saw them ease to a 3-0 away win in Latvia. Robert Lewandowski netted a hat trick for Poland. He’s never a bad option in the goalscorer market in games like this. Poland are W5 D1 L1 in the group and they have only shipped the two goals in total in that sequence of games. They are W2 D1 at home.
It is tight between the top four in the group, so Poland can’t take this lightly. When the two met earlier in the campaign Poland took a 1-0 win. That was one of six clean sheets that they have taken in the group. Poland were actually in some terrible home form before the start of this qualification campaign. On home soil in qualifiers for the European Championships, Poland are unbeaten in their last fourteen, winning eleven of those fixtures.
Poland v North Macedonia Head to Head
Poland have won three of the four previous meetings
The one previous meeting in Poland ended in a 4-1 win for the home side
Both teams have scored in two of the last three meetings
The first meeting in this campaign was the first competitive match between the two
North Macedonia News and Form
North Macedonia produced a 2-01 home win over Slovenia on Thursday to give their qualification hopes a huge boost. That is back to back wins in the group that they have taken to move themselves up into third place, two points behind second-placed Austria. Continuing that momentum with an away win in Poland would be huge bonus points for them. Out on their travels in the group, North Macedonia are W1 D2.
So they may not be brushed aside easily. However, their away form in European Championship qualifiers is pretty dismal. Their 2-0 win in Latvia in early September, snapped an eleven match winless streak of away form in such matches. They are now undefeated in their last four on the road in qualifiers. Can they dig out something from this trip?
Poland v North Macedonia Tips & Odds
Who will win – Poland v North Macedonia Predictions
We are not going to suggest that North Macedonia are a huge threat, but they should be confident and will probably look to pick themselves up a point. But Poland have goals in them, particularly through Lewandowski and should just pick off the visitors.
The tip is based on the personal opinion of the author. No success is guaranteed. Please gamble responsibly. 18+
* All mentioned odds were valid at the time of writing. Betting odds are subject to fluctuations. Please check the current odds with the respective bookmaker!
Read the latest football predictions:
- Wycombe vs Tranmere Prediction & Betting Tips, 20th November 2019
- Newport vs Grimsby Prediction & Betting Tips, 20th November 2019
- Belgium vs Cyprus Prediction & Betting Tips, 19th November 2019
- Germany vs Northern Ireland Prediction & Betting Tips, 19th November 2019
- Scotland vs Kazakhstan Prediction & Betting Tips, 19th November 2019
- Netherlands vs Estonia Prediction & Betting Tips, 19th November 2019
- Bradford vs Shrewsbury Prediction & Betting Tips, 19th November 2019
- Gillingham vs Sunderland Prediction & Betting Tips, 19th November 2019
- Swindon vs Cheltenham Prediction & Betting Tips, 19th November 2019
Tags: Euro 2020 Qualifiers, Euro 2020 Qualifiers odds, North Macedonia, North Macedonia Euro 2020 Qualifiers, Poland, Poland Euro 2020 Qualifiers, Poland v North Macedonia