Paddy Power offer Super Sunday Risk Free £20 Bet23rd September 2017 / lee
Brighton and Newcastle meet in a big Premier League showdown on Sunday afternoon as the Magpies make the long journey south. The Championship title was hotly contested by these two clubs last season, with Newcastle just coming out on top on the final day of action. So this is the first meeting in the top flight between the two automatically promoted clubs and there are a big three points on offer. Online betting site Paddy Power are offering a Risk Free £20 Bet for Brighton v Newcastle betting.
In this Paddy Power new customer exclusive, open an account then place a £20 sportsbook bet on Super Sunday and if your FIRST bet on Super Sunday is a loser then Paddy Power will refund it in cash.
New Customer Offer, T&C’s Apply, 18+. Please Gamble Responsibly. See details directly at Paddy Power’s website.
This is only for new customers. After registering, deposit and place your first £20 on Super Sunday. Customers using Moneybookers or Neteller to deposit will not qualify for this free bet offer. The offer applies to single bets only (singles, doubles, trebles and accumulators). If your FIRST bet on Super Sunday is a loser, then Paddy Power will refund it in cash.
There is a maximum £20 cash refund to be claimed and funds will be refunded within 6 hours of your bet losing. Sign up offers are limited to one per person, family, household address, email address, and shared computer. The promotion will be open until kick off at 4pm on Sunday, September 24th.
Mentioned offers may be restricted to new customers, T&C's apply. Older offers may be not valid anymore. See details directly at the bookmaker's website. 18+. Please Gamble Responsibly.
* All mentioned odds were valid at the time of writing. Betting odds are subject to fluctuations. Please check the current odds with the respective bookmaker!
Read the latest football predictions:
- Premier League 2018/19 Top Goalscorer Odds & Preview
- Liverpool v Borussia Dortmund Prediction & Betting Tips, 22nd July 2018
- Bayern Munich v PSG Prediction & Betting Tips, 21st July 2018
- Premier League 2018/19 Relegation Odds & Preview
- Manchester City v Borussia Dortmund Prediction & Betting Tips, 21st July 2018
- Stoke at 5/1 to win the Championship 2018/19
- Brazil 6/1 favourites in 2022 World Cup Winner Odds
- BetVictor Million Pound Bet claimed by 17,042/1 odds winner
- Runavik v Hibernian Prediction & Betting Tips - 19th July 2018
Tags: Brighton, enhanced odds, Newcastle, Paddy Power, Premier League, super sunday