Paddy Power offer Gennady Golovkin 5/1 enhanced odds to beat Daniel Jacobs17th March 2017 / lee
There is some big boxing action coming our way this weekend as Madison Square Garden in New York will host Gennady Golovkin v Daniel Jacobs. Golovkin puts his WBC, IBF and IBO middleweight titles on the line and these are two of the best knockout-artists in the weight division and this is a bout where a knockout is just waiting to happen. This will be a major upset of the odds if it goes the distance quite frankly.
Kazakh Golovkin has ended 33 of his 36 career fights by landing a knockout and he has won each of his last 23 fights by a KO as well. Then you have WBA champion Jacobs who has landed a 12 KO sequence of wins since coming back after almost two years away from the sport while he fought off bone cancer. This should be one of the boxing bouts of the year and as good as Jacobs is, he goes as 5/1 underdog against GGG (1/7 Paddy Power) who has a 4-0 record (all knockouts, yes) at Madison Square Garden where this weekend’s fight is.
Register an account with Paddy Power and take 5/1 enhanced odds on Golovkin to beat Jacobs.
This offer is a new customer exclusive only so follow our links to get signed up. After registration and an initial deposit (customers using Moneybookers or Neteller to deposit will not qualify for this offer) of a £10 minimum, go and place a FIRST BET up to a maximum of £10 on Gennady Golovkin to beat Daniel Jacobs. If your selection wins, you will be paid in cash based on the normal price on site and will have the extra amount, bringing the bet up to the cumulative 5/1 payout, credited in free bets. The maximum stake for this offer is £10 and free bets get credited in increments of £10 and expire after 30 days. This Paddy Power promotion is live until both fighters enter the ring (circa 04:30) on Sunday March 19th and applies to singles only, any bets with any match result selection in a multiple will be settled at the normal price.
Read the latest football predictions:
- Manchester City v Manchester United Prediction & Betting Tips - 27th April 2017
- Middlesbrough v Sunderland Prediction & Betting Tips - 26th April 2017
- PSG v Monaco French Cup Prediction & Betting Tips - 26th April 2017
- Bayern Munich v Borussia Dortmund German Cup Prediction & Betting Tips - 26th April 2017
- Crystal Palace v Tottenham Prediction & Betting Tips - 26th April 2017
- Arsenal v Leicester Prediction & Betting Tips - 26th April 2017
- Barcelona v Osasuna La Liga Prediction & Betting Tips - 26th April 2017
- Deportivo v Real Madrid La Liga Prediction & Betting Tips - 26th April 2017
- Kings of Europe – Who Should You Back to Win the Champions League?