Paddy Power offer £20 risk free #What Odds Paddy first bet30th September 2017 / lee
Being able to request a market being priced up, one that you can not find in a regular sportsbook, gives you some extra control on your betting. Through the #WhatOddsPaddy on Twitter, you can directly request a bet that takes your fancy. This where you can combine different things happening in a soccer match, like the winner, the number of corners and attempts on target all together for a unique bet. You can also just browse other #WhatOddsPaddy markets that have been priced up for other punters as well.
In this new customer exclusive, place a sportsbook bet on selected What Odds Paddy markets and if your first bet is a loser, they will refund it in cash to the max of a £20 refund.
New Customer Offer, T&C’s Apply, 18+. Please Gamble Responsibly. See details directly at Paddy Power’s website.
This is a Paddy Power new customer offer only so you have to sign up and then deposit and place your first £20 on selected WhatOddsPaddy market. Then, if your FIRST bet on selected What Odds Paddy market is a loser than the bookmaker will refund it in CASH. Customers using Moneybookers or Neteller to deposit will not qualify for this free bet offer. Funds will be refunded within 6 hours of your bet losing (within a 09:00 to 22:00 window).
The offer applies to single bets only (singles, doubles, trebles and accumulators). Bets made using a free bet or bets made to trigger a free bet are not eligible for Cash Out. Sign up offers are limited to one per person, family, household address, email address, and shared computer. Customers registering through this offer are not eligible for any other sign up promotion.
Mentioned offers may be restricted to new customers, T&C's apply. Older offers may be not valid anymore. See details directly at the bookmaker's website. 18+. Please Gamble Responsibly.
* All mentioned odds were valid at the time of writing. Betting odds are subject to fluctuations. Please check the current odds with the respective bookmaker!
Read the latest football predictions:
- Arsenal v Chelsea EFL Cup Prediction & Betting Tips - 24th January 2018
- Bristol City v Manchester City EFL Cup Prediction & Betting Tips - 23rd January 2018
- Swansea v Liverpool Prediction & Betting Tips, 22nd January 2018
- Real Betis v Barcelona Prediction & Betting Tips - 21st January 2018
- Real Madrid v Deportivo Prediction & Betting Tips - 21st January 2018
- Southampton v Tottenham Prediction & Betting Tips, 21st January 2018
- Leicester v Watford Prediction & Betting Tips, 20th January 2018
- Everton v West Brom Prediction & Betting Tips, 20th January 2018
- Burnley v Manchester United Prediction & Betting Tips, 20th January 2018