Paddy Power offer £20 risk free #What Odds Paddy first bet30th September 2017 / lee
Being able to request a market being priced up, one that you can not find in a regular sportsbook, gives you some extra control on your betting. Through the #WhatOddsPaddy on Twitter, you can directly request a bet that takes your fancy. This where you can combine different things happening in a soccer match, like the winner, the number of corners and attempts on target all together for a unique bet. You can also just browse other #WhatOddsPaddy markets that have been priced up for other punters as well.*
In this new customer exclusive, place a sportsbook bet on selected What Odds Paddy markets and if your first bet is a loser, they will refund it in cash to the max of a £20 refund.
* Risk Free 20: New customers only, limited to one per person. If you’ve previously had a Paddy Power account, you will not qualify for the offer. Place your FIRST bet on any Sportsbook market and if it loses we will refund your stake in CASH. Max refund for this offer is €20. Only deposits made using Cards or Paypal will qualify for this promotion. T&Cs apply. Paddy’s Rewards Club: Get a €10 free bet when you place 5x bets of €10+. T&Cs apply.
New Customer Offer, T&C’s Apply, 18+. Please Gamble Responsibly. See details directly at Paddy Power’s website.
This is a Paddy Power new customer offer only so you have to sign up and then deposit and place your first £20 on selected WhatOddsPaddy market. Then, if your FIRST bet on selected What Odds Paddy market is a loser than the bookmaker will refund it in CASH. Customers using Moneybookers or Neteller to deposit will not qualify for this free bet offer. Funds will be refunded within 6 hours of your bet losing (within a 09:00 to 22:00 window).
The offer applies to single bets only (singles, doubles, trebles and accumulators). Bets made using a free bet or bets made to trigger a free bet are not eligible for Cash Out. Sign up offers are limited to one per person, family, household address, email address, and shared computer. Customers registering through this offer are not eligible for any other sign up promotion.
Mentioned offers may be restricted to new customers, T&C's apply. Older offers may be not valid anymore. See details directly at the bookmaker's website. 18+. Please Gamble Responsibly.
* All mentioned odds were valid at the time of writing. Betting odds are subject to fluctuations. Please check the current odds with the respective bookmaker!
Read the latest football predictions:
- Chelsea v Southampton Match Preview and Predictions & Betting Odds - 22nd April 2018
- Chelsea v Southampton FA Cup Prediction & Betting Tips - 22nd April 2018
- Arsenal v West Ham Prediction & Betting Tips, 22nd April 2018
- Manchester United v Tottenham FA Cup Prediction & Betting Tips - 21st April 2018
- Stoke v Burnley Prediction & Betting Tips, 22nd April 2018
- Sevilla v Barcelona Prediction & Betting Tips - 21st April 2018
- Watford v Crystal Palace Prediction & Betting Tips, 21st April 2018
- Manchester City v Swansea Prediction & Betting Tips, 22nd April 2018
- Millwall v Fulham Prediction & Betting Tips - 20th April 2018