Olympiakos v FK Krasnodar Prediction & Betting Tips, 21st August 201919th August 2019 / lee
Olympiakos v FK Krasnodar Champions League Preview, 21st August 8.00pm
Olympiakos haven’t conceded in this season’s Europa League qualifiers so will be looking to run a tight ship on home soil for the first leg of this playoff tie. This will be the first meeting between the two clubs, but Krasnodar have plenty to be positive about after having knocked out Porto in the last round. Read our Olympiakos v FK Krasnodar betting tips for more.
Olympiakos v FK Krasnodar Betting Odds*
FK Krasnodar 11/4
* (Betting Odds were taken from bet365 on August 18th, 2019 7:27 p.m.)
Olympiakos News and Form
Olympiakos hold a W3 L1 record against Russian teams. They started in this season’s second qualifying round and from their four games played, have not conceded a goal. You can’t argue with that. Their domestic league doesn’t start until later in the month so they are missing a bit of match sharpness compared to other teams in the qualifiers Still, they took a 4-0 aggregate win over Viktoria Plzen to start with before landing a 3-0 success against Basaksehir.
Six of their seven European goals this season have come on home soil. Last season they were in the Europa League, having started in the third qualifying round. They make it to the round of 32 where they were stopped by Dynamo Kyiv. Olympiakos are undefeated in their last ten European home games now and have won seven of their last eight two-legged European ties.
Olympiakos v FK Krasnodar Head to Head
This is the first meeting between the two teams
FK Krasnodar News and Form
Krasnodar have only made one previous visit to Greece and that ended in a -0 draw at PAOK back in 2015. Because the Russian top-flight started in the middle of last month, Krasnodar does have that advantage of having had extra playing time, so they should be fitter. Their record hits season across all competitions is W5 D1 L2. They started their Champions League qualification campaign in the last round and they pulled off a shock as well.
They had lost 1-0 at home against Porto in the first leg, but then out of nowhere produced a stunning 3-2 road win in the second leg, going 3-0 up in just over half an hour of that game. Despite Porto pushing back, Krasnodar held on to get their away goal win in the tie. This is their first run at the UEFA Champions League, having competed in the Europa League qualifiers in each of the five previous seasons. Last season Krasnodar did make it to the round of sixteen in the Europa League. The Russians are D1 L4 in their last five away games in Europe.
Olympiakos v FK Krasnodar Tips & Odds
Who will win – Olympiakos v FK Krasnodar Predictions
This is a good looking game, but we have to lean towards the home record of the Greeks to get the business done in this one. They are going to be tough to knock over on home soil for sure and the Russian don’t have that great of an away record. Home win.
The tip is based on the personal opinion of the author. No success is guaranteed. Please gamble responsibly. 18+
* All mentioned odds were valid at the time of writing. Betting odds are subject to fluctuations. Please check the current odds with the respective bookmaker!
Read the latest football predictions:
- Wycombe vs Tranmere Prediction & Betting Tips, 20th November 2019
- Newport vs Grimsby Prediction & Betting Tips, 20th November 2019
- Belgium vs Cyprus Prediction & Betting Tips, 19th November 2019
- Germany vs Northern Ireland Prediction & Betting Tips, 19th November 2019
- Scotland vs Kazakhstan Prediction & Betting Tips, 19th November 2019
- Netherlands vs Estonia Prediction & Betting Tips, 19th November 2019
- Bradford vs Shrewsbury Prediction & Betting Tips, 19th November 2019
- Gillingham vs Sunderland Prediction & Betting Tips, 19th November 2019
- Swindon vs Cheltenham Prediction & Betting Tips, 19th November 2019
Tags: Champions League, Champions League odds, FK Krasnodar, FK Krasnodar Champions League, Olympiakos, Olympiakos Champions League, Olympiakos v FK Krasnodar