Norwich v Hull Prediction & Betting Tips, 13th March 201913th March 2019 / lee
Norwich v Hull Championship Preview, 13th March 7.45pm
Norwich continue to go strong at the top of the Championship, now with a four-match winning streak behind them. Will they be able to keep up their strong momentum for an automatic promotion place at home against Hull in midweek? Read our Norwich v Hull betting tips for more.
Norwich v Hull Betting Odds*
* (Betting Odds were taken from bet365 on March 12th, 2019 at 3:35 p.m.)
Norwich News and Form
The Canaries are on a four-match winning streak. They posted a 1-0 home success over Swansea on the weekend. That actually leaves them with six wins in their last seven league games. It was also their third straight win at Carrow Road in the Championship. Norwich hold a W12 D2 L4 home record this season and they have averaged 2.1 goals per home game for the season. The Canaries are unbeaten in five at home in the division (W4 D1).
They have earned a clean sheet in a third of their home fixtures played this season and 67% of their home games have gone over 2.5 goals. Eight of the home wins that Norwich have recorded have been by a one-goal margin. They are currently on a twelve match scoring streak of form at home. Home and away they have scored in each of their last seventeen. Norwich have scored 71% of their home goals this season in the second half of fixtures.
Norwich v Hull Head to Head
Hull held out for a 0-0 draw at home against Norwich in November
The Tigers are undefeated in three against Norwich (W1 D2)
Norwich have won one of their last five at home against Hull (D3 L1)
Seven of the last eight meetings have gone under 2.5 goals
Hull News and Form
The Tigers suffered a 3-0 away defeat at Nottingham Forest on the weekend. That snapped a two-match winning streak that they were on. The Tigers are currently at W3 D1 L4 in their last eight league games home and away, so they have been up and down. They have won just the five away games all season (D4 L9) and three of those wins were against sides currently sitting in the bottom seven of the league. Hull are on a four-match losing streak away from home.
The Tigers are winless in five on the road, taking the one point in math sequence. They have averaged just a shade over a goal per away game this season, but 61% of their road games have gone over 2.5 goals. That is because they have conceded at 1.94 goals per away game on average. They have just the two clean sheets behind them on their travels. Hull have conceded at least two goals in each of their last five away games. Six of the nine away losses that Hull have taken this season have been by a margin of two goals or more.
Norwich v Hull Tips & Odds
Who will win – Norwich v Hull Predictions
Norwich have such strong home form going, while the Tigers have been struggling on the road recently. It should make for a routine home success for Norwich in the game. The Canaries to get the win with the clean sheet fits too.
The tip is based on the personal opinion of the author. No success is guaranteed. Please gamble responsibly. 18+
* All mentioned odds were valid at the time of writing. Betting odds are subject to fluctuations. Please check the current odds with the respective bookmaker!
Read the latest football predictions:
- Moldova v France Prediction & Betting Tips, 22nd March 2019
- Sweden v Romania Prediction & Betting Tips, 23rd March 2019
- Gibraltar v Ireland Prediction & Betting Tips, 23rd March 2019
- Italy v Finland Prediction & Betting Tips, 23rd March 2019
- Portugal v Ukraine Prediction & Betting Tips, 22nd March 2019
- England v Czech Republic Prediction & Betting Tips, 22nd March 2019
- Belgium v Russia Prediction & Betting Tips, 21st March 2019
- Austria v Poland Prediction & Betting Tips, 21st March 2019
- Northern Ireland v Estonia Prediction & Betting Tips, 21st March 2019
Tags: Championship, Championship odds, Hull, Hull Championship, Norwich, Norwich Championship, Norwich v Hull