Norway v Sweden Prediction & Betting Tips, 26th March 201924th March 2019 / lee
Norway v Sweden Euro 2020 Qualifiers Preview, 26th March 7.45pm
Norway need a result on home soil after losing their opener out in Spain. So they have to dig deep in another tough match here. Sweden were winners on the weekend as they picked up a 2-1 success over Romania. Read our Norway v Sweden betting tips for more.
Norway v Sweden Betting Odds*
* (Betting Odds were taken from bet365 on March 24th, 2019 at 3:44 p.m.)
Norway News and Form
Norway had a good Nations League campaign, as they topped their group after winning their first four games. They did win all three of their home fixtures, not conceding a goal in any of them against Bulgaria, Cyprus and Slovenia. This is going to be a bit of a tougher game. Against Spain on the weekend, Norway had pulled themselves level at the Mestalla before conceding a penalty twenty minutes from time.
That snapped a four-match unbeaten streak that they were on. It was just one of two defeats that Norway have suffered since March last year. Norway won all five of their home games within that sequence. Also, they conceded just the one goal in that five-match stretch. Norway have taken a clean sheet in five of their last eight games, home and away.
Norway v Sweden Head to Head
The last two meetings have been drawn
Sweden are W10 D6 L6 in the head to head against Norway
Norway have lost just one of their last seven against Sweden
Both teams have scored in three of the last four meetings
Sweden News and Form
Sweden collected a 2-1 win over Romania on Saturday which makes it three straight wins for them (not counting a couple of exhibitions that they played in Doha at the start of the year). So they seem to be getting themselves back on track a little bit. They were on a five-match winless streak of form before that. In their Nations League away games Sweden took a win in Turkey and a draw in Russia, not conceding in either of those fixtures.
The Swedes were a strong force during World cup 2018 qualification of course as they took second place in their group behind France, beating out the Netherlands. Sweden have won only two of their last eight away games in a W2 D2 L4 sequence. They have scored in just one of their last six on the road. They have failed to score in three of their last four away games.
Norway v Sweden Tips & Odds
Who will win – Norway v Sweden Predictions
The draw is not an unrealistic option at all for this one. Sweden have struggled for wins over Norway in recent meetings. The Norwegians do have to come up with something here on home soil to get their campaign going. Draw.
The tip is based on the personal opinion of the author. No success is guaranteed. Please gamble responsibly. 18+
* All mentioned odds were valid at the time of writing. Betting odds are subject to fluctuations. Please check the current odds with the respective bookmaker!
Read the latest football predictions:
- France Women v USA Women Prediction & Betting Tips, 28th June 2019
- Venezuela v Argentina Prediction & Betting Tips, 28th June 2019
- Norway Women v England Women Prediction & Betting Tips, 27th June 2019
- Netherlands Women v Japan Women Prediction & Betting Tips, 25th June 2019
- Italy Women v China Women Prediction & Betting Tips, 25th June 2019
- Croatia U21 v England U21 Prediction & Betting Tips, 24th June 2019
- France U21 v Romania U21 Prediction & Betting Tips, 24th June 2019
- Chile v Uruguay Prediction & Betting Tips, 25th June 2019
- Ecuador v Japan Prediction & Betting Tips, 25th June 2019
Tags: Euro 2020 Qualifiers, Euro 2020 Qualifiers odds, Norway, Norway Euro 2020 Qualifiers, Norway v Sweden, Sweden, Sweden Euro 2020 Qualifiers