Norway v Spain Prediction & Betting Tips, 12th October 201911th October 2019 / lee
Norway v Spain European Championship Qualifiers Preview, 12th October 7.45pm
As expected, Spain are top of Group F and having things all their own way. It has been six wins from six from them so far and another one this weekend could secure automatic qualification for Euro 2020 if other results go their way. Norway are still in the picture, trailing second-placed Sweden by just two points. Read our Norway v Spain betting tips for more.
Norway v Spain Betting Odds*
* (Betting Odds were taken from bet365 on October 9th, 2019 at 11:56 p.m.)
Norway News and Form
Norway are two points outside of the automatic qualification places and a loss here could be a massive blow. While Spain are out of sight at the top of the table, second-placed Sweden are within their sights. Norway are W2 D3 L1 in this campaign, their only reverse of the group happening against the Spanish in their first meeting. That was a 2-1 away defeat which they suffered. Norway have claimed only two wins in their last six games.
As a positive, they have scored in each of those six games. In European Championship away qualifiers Norway have posted a W3 D1 L4 record in their last eight such fixtures. Their last one in this campaign, was a 1-1 draw in Sweden which was a good result. The three wins that Norway have taken in that sequence were all with a clean sheet. They conceded in each of the other five fixtures. They are getting to the stage of qualification where a point may not be enough.
Norway v Spain Head to Head
Spain took a 2-1 home win over Norway in the first group meeting
The Spaniards are on a three-match winning streak against Norway
Norway have won only one of the last seven meetings with Spain
Both teams have scored in two of the last seven
Spain News and Form
Spain have won all six of their qualifiers so far, producing 17 goals in their six games and conceding just three. While most of it has been super comfortable for them, there has been a couple of games in there in which they had to squeeze out results. Notably their 2-1 win over Norway and when they edged Romania by the same scoreline. But the results have come and if things go their way they could secure qualification this weekend.
Spain are on a seven-match winning streak in all matches and they have scored at least two goals in each of the last six. Spain have won each of their last seven away games in European Championship qualification. The Spaniards have tallied eight goals in their last three road games in qualification fixtures. In their last seven such fixtures, Spain have collected a total of five clean sheets, conceding in their last two.
Norway v Spain Tips & Odds
Who will win – Norway v Spain Predictions
Spain will probably get the job done at the end of the day. But it is worth having a look at both teams to score in this one because Spain has had a couple of defensive blips. Norway also have to push to try and come up with something in this home game.
The tip is based on the personal opinion of the author. No success is guaranteed. Please gamble responsibly. 18+
* All mentioned odds were valid at the time of writing. Betting odds are subject to fluctuations. Please check the current odds with the respective bookmaker!
Read the latest football predictions:
- Sassuolo v Inter Prediction & Betting Tips, 20th October 2019
- Hoffenheim v Schalke Prediction & Betting Tips, 20th October 2019
- Manchester United v Liverpool Prediction & Betting Tips, 20th October 2019
- Wolves v Southampton Prediction & Betting Tips, 19th October 2019
- Bournemouth v Norwich Prediction & Betting Tips, 19th October 2019
- Aston Villa v Brighton Prediction & Betting Tips, 19th October 2019
- Crystal Palace v Manchester City Prediction & Betting Tips, 19th October 2019
- Tottenham v Watford Prediction & Betting Tips, 19th October 2019
- Leicester v Burnley Prediction & Betting Tips, 19th October 2019
Tags: European Championship Qualifiers, European Championship Qualifiers odds, Norway, Norway European Championship Qualifiers, Norway v Spain, Spain, Spain European Championship Qualifiers