Nomme Kalju v Celtic Prediction & Betting Tips, 30th July 201929th July 2019 / lee
Nomme Kalju v Celtic Champions League Preview, 30th July 6.00pm
Celtic are well in control of this second qualifying round tie in the UEFA Champions League. They hold a huge advantage in the tie after a 5-0 win over their opponents at Celtic Park. It means that the Scottish Champions can enjoy a fairly relaxed return leg in Tallinn. Read our Nomme Kalju v Celtic betting tips for more.
Nomme Kalju v Celtic Betting Odds*
Nomme Kalju 7/1
* (Betting Odds were taken from bet365 on July 28th, 2019 at 4:05 p.m.)
Nomme Kalju News and Form
The Estonian just were never going to have an easy night in Glasgow. They didn’t. The Pink Panthers are set for an early exit from the qualifiers after losing the first leg 5-0. The closest that they have ever come to reaching the main draw of a UEFA competition was when they made it to the third qualifying round of the 2016/17 Europa League.
They earned an away-goal success in the first qualifying round of this season’s campaign, taking out Macedonian side Shkhendija. But that was a heavy loss at Celtic Park which is highly unlikely to be overturned. The Estonian outfit are now W2 D1 L4 in their last seven European games. They have alternated between a defeat and a win in their last six home games in European action. Regardless of the actual scoreline, a win in his match would be a huge success for them.
Nomme Kalju v Celtic Head to Head
The first leg of his qualifying tie was the first meeting between the two teams
Celtic News and Form
It was easy as you like from Celtic on home soil in the first leg. Ryan Christie scored a brace in the match with the other goals coming from Kristoffer Ajer, Leigh Griffiths and Callum McGregor. Celtic took a 5-2 aggregate win over Sarajevo in the first qualifying round of this season’s Champions League campaign. So that’s at least two goals in each of their fixtures so far. Boss Neil Lennon will be happy to have gotten a clean sheet in the bag as well. Last season in the Champions League qualifiers Celtic made it to the third round before falling to AEK Athens. They then made it to the round of 32 in the Europa League where they lost to Valencia. Celtic have won just two of their last eight away European games, but both of those wins have been in their last three on the road.
Nomme Kalju v Celtic Tips & Odds
Who will win – Nomme Kalju v Celtic Predictions
This is the perfect situation for Celtic. They have a big lead in the tie and they don’t have to break a sweat in this return fixture. They have the start of their Premiership title defence coming up on the weekend, so don’t even need to send out a strong side. Celtic to win to nil.
The tip is based on the personal opinion of the author. No success is guaranteed. Please gamble responsibly. 18+
* All mentioned odds were valid at the time of writing. Betting odds are subject to fluctuations. Please check the current odds with the respective bookmaker!
Read the latest football predictions:
- Fulham v Millwall Prediction & Betting Tips, 21st August 2019
- Preston v Stoke Prediction & Betting Tips, 21st August 2019
- QPR v Swansea Prediction & Betting Tips, 21st August 2019
- West Brom v Reading Prediction & Betting Tips, 21st August 2019
- Charlton v Nottingham Forest Prediction & Betting Tips, 21st August 2019
- Leeds v Brentford Prediction & Betting Tips, 21st August 2019
- Cardiff v Huddersfield Prediction & Betting Tips, 21st August 2019
- Celtic v AIK Prediction & Betting Tips, 22nd August 2019
- Legia Warsaw v Rangers Prediction & Betting Tips, 22nd August 2019
Tags: Celtic, Celtic Champions League, Champions League, Champions League odds, Nomme Kalju, Nomme Kalju Champions League, Nomme Kalju v Celtic