Nigeria Women v South Korea Women Prediction & Betting Tips, 12th June 201911th June 2019 / lee
Nigeria Women v South Korea Women Women’s World Cup 2019 Preview, 12th June 2.00pm
Nigeria had a tough time of things in their opening fixture of the Women’s World Cup 2019. They were down and out of the game in the first half of their game against Norway. South Korea had a chastening introduction into the tournament as well as they were thumped heavily by hosts France. Read our Nigeria Women v South Korea Women betting tips for more.
Nigeria Women v South Korea Women Betting Odds*
South Kreao Women evens
Nigeria Women 14/5
* (Betting Odds were taken from bet365 on June 10th, 2019 at 9:49 p.m.)
Nigeria Women News and Form
There was a 3-0 defeat dished out to Nigeria against Norway in their opening World cup. This will represent their best chance of picking up any points in this group stage. The same can be said of South Korea as well of course. Nigeria are now W2 L4 in their last six fixtures, losing their last two. The two wins that they did record in that sequence happened against Slovakia and Thailand. That was part of their Cyprus Women’s Cup tournament back in March, losing the other two games at the event. In their last six games, Nigeria have earned just one clean sheet. They are the highest ranked of the CAF representatives taking part at the tournament.
South Korea Women News and Form
South Korea had a tough night in Paris against hosts France in the opening game of the tournament. They were just on the back foot from the very start of the affair and could barely get a decent kick of the ball. They ended up losing that fixture 4-0. That is a four-match winless streak of form that the South Korea team are on at the moment now, losing three of those. Back in the FFA Cup of Nation they did take clean sheets wins over Argentina and New Zealand, both of which are in this tournament. So that could at least give them believe that they can target a good three points in this one.
Nigeria Women v South Korea Women Tips & Odds
Who will win – Nigeria Women v South Korea Women Predictions
South Korea looks the better of the two sides here, despite their opening result. The fact that they got a couple of notable wins earlier this calendar year against stronger opposition in the Cyprus Cup does indicate that they could be the ones who are more likely to collect the victory. South Korea to win.
The tip is based on the personal opinion of the author. No success is guaranteed. Please gamble responsibly. 18+
* All mentioned odds were valid at the time of writing. Betting odds are subject to fluctuations. Please check the current odds with the respective bookmaker!
Read the latest football predictions:
- Wycombe vs Tranmere Prediction & Betting Tips, 20th November 2019
- Newport vs Grimsby Prediction & Betting Tips, 20th November 2019
- Belgium vs Cyprus Prediction & Betting Tips, 19th November 2019
- Germany vs Northern Ireland Prediction & Betting Tips, 19th November 2019
- Scotland vs Kazakhstan Prediction & Betting Tips, 19th November 2019
- Netherlands vs Estonia Prediction & Betting Tips, 19th November 2019
- Bradford vs Shrewsbury Prediction & Betting Tips, 19th November 2019
- Gillingham vs Sunderland Prediction & Betting Tips, 19th November 2019
- Swindon vs Cheltenham Prediction & Betting Tips, 19th November 2019
Tags: Nigeria Women, Nigeria Women v South Korea Women, Nigeria Women Women's World Cup 2019, South Korea Women, South Korea Women Women's World Cup 2019, Women's World Cup 2019, Women's World Cup 2019 odds