Nigeria Women v France Women Prediction & Betting Tips, 17th June 201915th June 2019 / lee
Nigeria Women v France Women Women’s World Cup Preview, 17th June 8.00pm
France will need just a point from this game to earn top spot in Group A of the Women’s World Cup. They have opened with back to back wins after some strong performances. They aren’t likely to take their foot off the gas. Nigeria have to beat Norway’s result in this final round of group stage matches to get through. Read our Nigeria Women v France Women betting tips for more.
Nigeria Women v France Women Betting Odds*
* (Betting Odds were taken from bet365 on June 14th, 2019 at 9:00 p.m.)
Nigeria Women News and Form
Nigeria opened their World Cup account with a 3-0 reverse against Norway, with all of those goals coming against them in the first half of the match. So they were pretty much out of it before the game had even really gotten going. They did come up with a response in their second fixture though as they beat South Korea 2-0.
Nigeria are W3 L4 in their last seven games now with the other wins in that sequence were against Slovakia and Thailand. In their last nine World Cup fixtures now, the African nation have managed to come up with just the three wins (D1 L6). Their goals against South Korea snapped a three-match scoreless streak that they were on in World Cup fixtures. It is going to be a big ask for them to beat the host. But they did win their final group stage game of the 2011 edition against Canada.
France Women News and Form
After their ruthless opening win over South Korea at the World Cup, the French were made to work hard for their second against Norway. There was a bit of controversy as well in their win over the Norwegians as France’s second goal came from a dodgy penalty decision given to them. As expected Eugenie Le Sommer has been among the goals but Valerie Guavin was involved in everything up front for them and is a 4/5 anytime goalscorer* (Betting Odds were taken from bet365 on June 14th, 2019 at 9:00 p.m.)
Gauvin got France’s opener against Norway. France have put together a six-match winning streak at the moment. They have won 15 of their last 16 games, Germany the only ones to have gotten the better of them in that sequence. France have scored at least two goals in each of their last six games now, taking a clean sheet in three of those. They don’t look as if they are going to ease up. If they win the group they will go through to face one of the best third-placed teams in the round of sixteen.
Nigeria Women v France Women Tips & Odds
Who will win – Nigeria Women v France Women Predictions
Another win should be coming for the French in this one. They have shown their class and quality plenty of times already in this competition and they should keep it up. They will keep that momentum going. France to win to nil.
The tip is based on the personal opinion of the author. No success is guaranteed. Please gamble responsibly. 18+
* All mentioned odds were valid at the time of writing. Betting odds are subject to fluctuations. Please check the current odds with the respective bookmaker!
Read the latest football predictions:
- Sweden v Spain Prediction & Betting Tips, 15th October 2019
- Switzerland v Ireland Prediction & Betting Tips, 15th October 2019
- Greece v Bosnia Prediction & Betting Tips, 15th October 2019
- Romania v Norway Prediction & Betting Tips, 15th October 2019
- Finland v Armenia Prediction & Betting Tips, 15th October 2019
- France v Turkey Prediction & Betting Tips, 14th October 2019
- Bulgaria v England Prediction & Betting Tips, 14th October 2019
- Ukraine v Portugal Prediction & Betting Tips, 14th October 2019
- Poland v North Macedonia Prediction & Betting Tips, 13th October 2019
Tags: france women, France Women Women's World Cup, Nigeria Women, Nigeria Women v France Women, Nigeria Women Women's World Cup, women's world cup, Women's World Cup odds