Newcastle v Manchester United Prediction & Betting Tips, 6th October 2019 6th October 2019 / lee
Newcastle v Manchester United Premier League Preview, 6th October 4.30 pm
There is a lot of pressure on both of these. Newcastle have been having a hard time putting things together and find themselves sitting second from bottom in the league. Manchester United are feeling the heat having won only two of their seven games in this season’s top flight. Read our Newcastle v Manchester United betting tips for more.
Newcastle v Manchester United Betting Odds*
Man Utd 10/11
* (Betting Odds were taken from bet365 on October 3rd, 2019 at 9.46 p.m.)
Newcastle News and Form
For a brief moment with a shock win over Spurs and a home draw against Watford, things were looking up for Newcastle. But they have taken only one point from their last three league outings. There have been some bitter results for them to swallow, notably a 0-0 draw at home against Brighton, followed by a 5-0 drubbing at the hands of Leicester. So all’s not well against in the northeast.
The Magpies are D2 L1 at home this season in the Premier League and have scored just one goal at St James’ Park in those three games. With them having conceded eight goals in their last three league games, it’s hard to see where the next win is coming from. There have been under 2.5 goals in each of Newcastle’s last three home games in the league. Given their poor record against Manchester United as well, it may be another tough afternoon for Newcastle.
Newcastle v Manchester United Head to Head
Man Utd won both league meetings in the last campaign
The Red Devils have lost just 3 of their last 33 against Newcastle
Newcastle have conceded at least two goals in four of their last five against Man Utd
The Magpies have won one of the last nine EPL meetings
Manchester United News and Form
United are winless in seven Premier League away games. That pretty much sums up their decline. Boss Ole Gunnar Solskjaer, like his opposite number on Sunday Steve Bruce, has to be a bit worried about his job. United are D2 L1 on the road this season their last away game ending in a tame 2-0 loss at West Ham. The performance levels in both the domestic and European fronts have severely been lacking creativity and quality from the Red Devils.
They have taken only the one clean sheet in their last six Premier League fixtures and were held to a 1-1 home draw with Arsenal last weekend. Only in one of their seven league games played this season have the Red Devils managed to score more than one goal in a league fixture. There have been under 2.5 goals in each of United’s last four away games. They do have a big injury list going at the moment including Paul Pogba and Anthony Martial. Man Utd badly needs a lift.
Newcastle v Manchester United Tips & Odds
Who will win - Newcastle v Manchester United Predictions
This does have the makings of being a tight contest. Newcastle will probably throw a lot of men behind the ball to try and frustrate United. The attacking ranks of the Red Devils don’t look as if they many capabilities of breaking down defensive-minded teams. Draw.
The tip is based on the personal opinion of the author. No success is guaranteed. Please gamble responsibly. 18+
* All mentioned odds were valid at the time of writing. Betting odds are subject to fluctuations. Please check the current odds with the respective bookmaker!
Read the latest football predictions:
- Sassuolo v Inter Prediction & Betting Tips, 20th October 2019
- Hoffenheim v Schalke Prediction & Betting Tips, 20th October 2019
- Manchester United v Liverpool Prediction & Betting Tips, 20th October 2019
- Wolves v Southampton Prediction & Betting Tips, 19th October 2019
- Bournemouth v Norwich Prediction & Betting Tips, 19th October 2019
- Aston Villa v Brighton Prediction & Betting Tips, 19th October 2019
- Crystal Palace v Manchester City Prediction & Betting Tips, 19th October 2019
- Tottenham v Watford Prediction & Betting Tips, 19th October 2019
- Leicester v Burnley Prediction & Betting Tips, 19th October 2019
Tags: Manchester United, Manchester United premier league , Newcastle premier league, Newcastle v Manchester United, premier league, premier league odds, Newcastle