Netherlands Women v Cameroon Women Prediction & Betting Tips, June 15th 201913th June 2019 / lee
Netherlands Women v Cameroon Women Premier League Preview, June 15th – 2.00pm
They left it late, very late indeed, but European Champions the Netherlands managed to open their World Cup 2019 with a win. They broke the hearts of New Zealand right at the end of their fixture. A win’s a win and they may get an easier time in this one against Cameroon who lost their opener against Canada. Read our Netherlands Women v Cameroon Women betting tips for more.
Netherlands Women v Cameroon Women Betting Odds*
Netherlands Women News and Form
Jill Roord was the hero of the day as the Netherlands edged past New Zealand in their opening game. That was a 1-0 success for the Dutch in the fixture. They did the bulk of the attacking in the fixture, but there were moments at the back where they didn’t look to be totally switched on and the plucky New Zealanders had their chances. But opening nerves are done, and the Dutch played some slick football and times and have some star talent in their line up.
Vivianne Miedema and Lieke Martens are special players and they are 8/11 and 13/10 respectively in the anytime goalscorer market* (Betting Odds were taken from bet365 on June 12th, 2019 at 11:35 p.m.). The win over New Zealand was their fourth win in a row and each of those successes were with a clean sheet. So even though they had to work hard in that opener, they are in pretty good shape at the moment. Can they get their forward line working?
Cameroon Women News and Form
Cameroon slipped to a 1-0 defeat against Canada in their opener. They didn’t offer up too much as an attacking unit and it was a matter of when, not if, that Canada got their goal. But the credit there for Cameroon, of course, is that they were not heavily beaten by one of the stronger nations in the women’s game.
This is a rare excursion for Cameroon against a stronger team. Ahead of the World Cup, the only notable teams they met was China and Spain and they both ended in defeat. The Netherlands are such a good team with the ball at their feet, that Cameroon are unlikely to see much of it in this fixture.
Netherlands Women v Cameroon Women Tips & Odds
Who will win – Netherlands Women v Cameroon Women Predictions
This should be a much more comfortable win for the Netherlands. They were relieved with their late win against a well-organised New Zealand. The Dutch should be better and stronger for that experience. Netherlands to win to nil.
The tip is based on the personal opinion of the author. No success is guaranteed. Please gamble responsibly. 18+
* All mentioned odds were valid at the time of writing. Betting odds are subject to fluctuations. Please check the current odds with the respective bookmaker!
Read the latest football predictions:
- Leeds v Derby Prediction & Betting Tips, 21st September 2019
- Rangers v Feyenoord Prediction & Betting Tips, 19th September 2019
- Manchester United v Astana Prediction & Betting Tips, 19th September 2019
- Southampton v Bournemouth Prediction & Betting Tips, 20th September 2019
- Wolves v Braga Prediction & Betting Tips, 19th September 2019
- Rennes v Celtic Prediction & Betting Tips, 19th September 2019
- Eintracht Frankfurt v Arsenal Prediction & Betting Tips, 19th September 2019
- Dinamo Zagreb v Atalanta Prediction & Betting Tips, 18th September 2019
- Bayern Munich v Red Star Belgrade Prediction & Betting Tips, 18th September 2019
Tags: Cameroon Women, Cameroon Women premier league, Netherlands Women, Netherlands Women premier league, Netherlands Women v Cameroon Women, Premier League, Premier League odds