Napoli vs Atalanta Prediction & Betting Tips, 30th October 201928th October 2019 / lee
Napoli vs Atalanta Serie A Preview, 30th October 6.00pm
This is a big clash inside the top four of Serie A. Atalanta are sitting third in the table with a three-point advantage over Napoli. So they will be at least looking to avoid defeat on their trip to Naples. A win though would give them a huge advantage. Can Napoli close the gap on them? Read our Napoli vs Atalanta betting tips for more.
Napoli vs Atalanta Betting Odds*
Napoli Even Money
* (Betting Odds were taken from bet365 on October 28th, 2019 at 5:12 p.m.)
Napoli News and Form
Napoli were forced into a 1-1 draw out at SPAL on the weekend, SPAL sitting second from bottom in the table. So that was a missed chance of three points for Napoli. It is a W3 L1 record that they picked up on home soil in the league this season, their one misfire happening against Calgiairi, the one top-half of the table team which they have hosted this season. Napoli have won their last two home games and have scored exactly two goals in each of their three home successes.
Napoli have only given up two goals in their four home fixtures this season, with only one of their home games having gone over 2.5 goals. Napoli have held the lead at the midway point in three of their four home fixtures (D1) with them having scored two-thirds of their home goals in the first period of games. They are yet to concede a first-half home goal. They need to come up with a move in this one to close the gap but are taking on the league’s top scorers.
Napoli vs Atalanta Head to Head
The two traded 2-1 away wins last season in the league
5 of the last 6 meetings in all competitions have ended in an away win
Both teams have scored in four of the last five meetings
Napoli have won three of the last four league meetings
Atalanta News and Form
Atalanta have fired off 28 goals in their 9 league games this season, making them the top scorers in the division by a long way. They scored a 7-1 home win on the weekend at home over Udinese, leaving them on a superb seven-match undefeated streak of form in the top-flight (W5 D2). They are looking for such a good side going forward and they have netted at least two goals in all of their league outings this season.
They have gone W4 D1 in their five away games for the season and have returned a superb average of 2.8 goals per away game for the campaign. 80% of their away games have made it over 2.5 goals. Of the six wins that they have recorded in Serie A this season, four of them have been by a margin of at least two goals. They are really going along in some superb form and not only are they the top scorers in the league, but they also have the best away record in the division too.
Napoli vs Atalanta Tips & Odds
Who will win – Napoli vs Atalanta Predictions
Atalanta have to be worth a flutter here. They are making mincemeat of defences this season in the top flight and with Napoli not having beaten anyone of not on home soil this season, there does appear to be some value in the away win.
The tip is based on the personal opinion of the author. No success is guaranteed. Please gamble responsibly. 18+
* All mentioned odds were valid at the time of writing. Betting odds are subject to fluctuations. Please check the current odds with the respective bookmaker!
Read the latest football predictions:
- Wycombe vs Tranmere Prediction & Betting Tips, 20th November 2019
- Newport vs Grimsby Prediction & Betting Tips, 20th November 2019
- Belgium vs Cyprus Prediction & Betting Tips, 19th November 2019
- Germany vs Northern Ireland Prediction & Betting Tips, 19th November 2019
- Scotland vs Kazakhstan Prediction & Betting Tips, 19th November 2019
- Netherlands vs Estonia Prediction & Betting Tips, 19th November 2019
- Bradford vs Shrewsbury Prediction & Betting Tips, 19th November 2019
- Gillingham vs Sunderland Prediction & Betting Tips, 19th November 2019
- Swindon vs Cheltenham Prediction & Betting Tips, 19th November 2019
Tags: Atalanta, Atalanta Serie A, Napoli, Napoli Serie A, Napoli vs Atalanta, Serie A, Serie A odds