Montenegro v England Prediction & Betting Tips, 25th March 201924th March 2019 / lee
Montenegro v England Euro 2020 Qualifiers Preview, 25th March 7.45pm
England put on quite the show at Wembley to start their Euro 2020 qualification campaign. The Three Lions hammered the Czech Republic 5-0. They head out for their first away test of campaign on Monday with a visit to Montenegro. Montenegro earned a 1-1 draw in Bulgaria to start their campaign. Read our Montenegro v England betting tips for more.
Montenegro v England Betting Odds*
* (Betting Odds were taken from bet365 on March 24th, 2019 at 3:44 p.m.)
Montenegro News and Form
Montenegro earned a good point out at Bulgaria on Friday to start their campaign. They held the lead in the game actually until eight minutes from time when they gave up a penalty. Montenegro have a W2 D2 L3 record in their last seven internationals now. Back in the Nations League they only posted a W1 L2 record in their three home fixtures against Serbia, Romania and Lithuania.
Looking back a little further at World Cup 2018 qualifying, Montenegro finished third in their group behind Poland and Denmark. They have won only two of their last thirteen international fixtures. On home soil, they are W1 D1 L4 in their last six. They failed to score in four of those six and could, therefore, be in for a tough night against the Three Lions.
Montenegro v England Head to Head
England are W1 D3 in four previous games against Montenegro
England have drawn their two previous trips to Montenegro
Both teams have scored in each of the last three meetings
This is the first meeting since their World Cup 2014 qualifiers
England News and Form
England produced a fine attacking show, with their youngsters getting involved in a 5-0 win at Wembley over the Czech Republic. Raheem Sterling was the star of the show as he rattled off a hattrick in the game. That moved England on to a four-match winning streak, scoring at least two goals in each of those last five. The Three Lions are now undefeated in their last six games.
They have been holding up strong defensively as well because they have taken a clean sheet in four of their last six played. This will be their first away game since that tremendous 3-2 win in Spain in the UEFA Nations League last October. Away from home England are W4 D1, not counting their World Cup 2018 fixtures in Russia. England took a clean sheet in four of their five away games during World Cup 2018 qualification and will be looking to drive towards another big three points in this one.
Montenegro v England Tips & Odds
Who will win – Montenegro v England Predictions
It is unlikely that the Three Lions are going to cut loose away from home like they did at Wembley on the weekend. They simply need to follow this up with a good, solid clean sheet victory and three points.
The tip is based on the personal opinion of the author. No success is guaranteed. Please gamble responsibly. 18+
* All mentioned odds were valid at the time of writing. Betting odds are subject to fluctuations. Please check the current odds with the respective bookmaker!
Read the latest football predictions:
- France Women v USA Women Prediction & Betting Tips, 28th June 2019
- Venezuela v Argentina Prediction & Betting Tips, 28th June 2019
- Norway Women v England Women Prediction & Betting Tips, 27th June 2019
- Netherlands Women v Japan Women Prediction & Betting Tips, 25th June 2019
- Italy Women v China Women Prediction & Betting Tips, 25th June 2019
- Croatia U21 v England U21 Prediction & Betting Tips, 24th June 2019
- France U21 v Romania U21 Prediction & Betting Tips, 24th June 2019
- Chile v Uruguay Prediction & Betting Tips, 25th June 2019
- Ecuador v Japan Prediction & Betting Tips, 25th June 2019
Tags: England, England Euro 2020 Qualifiers, Euro 2020 Qualifiers, Euro 2020 Qualifiers odds, Montenegro, Montenegro Euro 2020 Qualifiers, Montenegro v England