Montenegro v Czech Republic Prediction & Betting Tips, 10th September 20199th September 2019 / lee
Montenegro v Czech Republic Euro 2020 Qualifying Preview, 10th September 7.45pm
This is action from England’s qualification group. Montenegro have only the two points on the board and qualification looked unlikely. The Czech Republic are struggling a little bit as well after suffering a shock defeat against Kosovo over the weekend. Read our Montenegro v Czech Republic betting tips for more.
Montenegro v Czech Republic Betting Odds*
Czech Republic 21/20
* (Betting Odds were taken from bet365 on September 8th, 2019 at 2:53 p.m.)
Montenegro News and Form
Montenegro have been struggling for a bit of form. They have just one win in their last seven games played. That lone win was a friendly victory over Hungary in midweek. So they have been coming up a little short and with just two points on the board from four games of this qualification campaign, it’s not likely that they are going to be putting in an appearance at next summer’s Final.
Montenegro are winless in their last six European Championship qualification matches, and it is D2 L2 for them in this particular one. The two points they picked up were from 1-1 draws against Bulgaria and Kosovo. They have conceded at least three goals in three of their last five home fixtures in European Championship qualification.
Montenegro v Czech Republic Head to Head
This will be the fourth game between the two nations
The Czech Republic have won all three previous meetings to nil
The one previous meeting in Montenegro produced a 1-0 for the Czech Republic
Czech Republic News and Form
The Czech Republic were seen as the biggest challenger to England in this qualification group. They are struggling to get there though, with a W2 L2 record from their four games. Their first loss was their heavy 5-0 defeat at England, then on the weekend, they were beaten at Kosovo. So they are having their troubles on the road.
The Czech Republic start the next round of action trailing second-placed Kosovo by two points. It has been three fates in their last five away qualifiers that the Czech Republic have suffered (W2). Each of their last seven road fixtures in European Championship qualification matches have gone over 2.5 goals. With Kosovo playing England the same day, there is a decent chance of the Czech Republic taking over second place.
Montenegro v Czech Republic Tips & Odds
Who will win – Montenegro v Czech Republic Predictions
There doesn’t seem to be too much quality that is going to show up in this game. The Czech Republic are the one who need the points more so than Montenegro do. It has to be the away win for us in what is likely to be a low scoring fixture.
The tip is based on the personal opinion of the author. No success is guaranteed. Please gamble responsibly. 18+
* All mentioned odds were valid at the time of writing. Betting odds are subject to fluctuations. Please check the current odds with the respective bookmaker!
Read the latest football predictions:
- Wycombe vs Tranmere Prediction & Betting Tips, 20th November 2019
- Newport vs Grimsby Prediction & Betting Tips, 20th November 2019
- Belgium vs Cyprus Prediction & Betting Tips, 19th November 2019
- Germany vs Northern Ireland Prediction & Betting Tips, 19th November 2019
- Scotland vs Kazakhstan Prediction & Betting Tips, 19th November 2019
- Netherlands vs Estonia Prediction & Betting Tips, 19th November 2019
- Bradford vs Shrewsbury Prediction & Betting Tips, 19th November 2019
- Gillingham vs Sunderland Prediction & Betting Tips, 19th November 2019
- Swindon vs Cheltenham Prediction & Betting Tips, 19th November 2019
Tags: Czech Republic, Czech Republic Euro 2020 Qualifying, Euro 2020 Qualifying, Euro 2020 Qualifying odds, Montenegro, Montenegro Euro 2020 Qualifying, Montenegro v Czech Republic