Moldova vs Iceland Prediction & Betting Tips, 17th November 201915th November 2019 / lee
Moldova vs Iceland Euro 2020 Qualifiers Preview, 17th November 7.45 pm
Moldova are bottom of Group H in the European Championship qualifiers. Iceland could only manage a draw against Turkey on Thursday night. That wasn’t enough for them as they had to get a win in that one to keep their automatic qualification hopes alive. Read our Moldova vs Iceland betting tips for more.
Moldova vs Iceland Betting Odds*
* (Betting Odds were taken from bet365 on November 14th, 2019 at 6:12 p.m.)
Moldova News and Form
Moldova have banked three points in this qualification campaign and they are bottom of the pile, a point behind Andorra. The form of Moldova is non-existent. They are on a five-match losing streak in the group and they have conceded at least two goals in all but one of those. In three of their four home fixtures in the group, they have shipped exactly four goals. Moldova’s 1-0 home win over Andorra is their only win and it is the only time they have avoided defeat in their last ten international fixtures. Home and away Moldova have scored in just one of their last six competitive games now.
Moldova vs Iceland Head to Head
Iceland won the first group meeting 3-0
That was the first competitive meeting between the two nations
Iceland News and Form
Iceland needed to get a win in Turkey on Thursday night. They could not deliver it however as they were held to a 0-0 draw. That point wasn’t enough to allow them to overhaul Turkey in the final round of matches. So instead now Iceland will be turning to the playoffs. A place there is not guaranteed yet so they need to push for a good win on the road in this one to try and muscle their way in.
Iceland have a W5 D1 L3 record in this group, scoring a total of 12 goals in their 9 games. Out on the road, Iceland did have a 4-2 slip-up in Albania along with a 4-0 loss in France. Their one away win happened against Andorra. Iceland don’t have much away from doing for themselves as they have won just one of their last nine away games (competitive and friendly). In each of those nine road games, Iceland have either scored two goals exactly or zero. They have lost three of their last five European Championship away qualifiers as well (W1 D1).
Moldova vs Iceland Tips & Odds
Who will win – Moldova vs Iceland Predictions
Iceland do have to battle and fight to try and get points on the board to try and secure a place in the qualification playoffs. That should be incentive enough for them and even though they aren’t in great away form at all, they have to pick off a very poor Moldova side. Away win
The tip is based on the personal opinion of the author. No success is guaranteed. Please gamble responsibly. 18+
* All mentioned odds were valid at the time of writing. Betting odds are subject to fluctuations. Please check the current odds with the respective bookmaker!
Read the latest football predictions:
- Wycombe vs Tranmere Prediction & Betting Tips, 20th November 2019
- Newport vs Grimsby Prediction & Betting Tips, 20th November 2019
- Belgium vs Cyprus Prediction & Betting Tips, 19th November 2019
- Germany vs Northern Ireland Prediction & Betting Tips, 19th November 2019
- Scotland vs Kazakhstan Prediction & Betting Tips, 19th November 2019
- Netherlands vs Estonia Prediction & Betting Tips, 19th November 2019
- Bradford vs Shrewsbury Prediction & Betting Tips, 19th November 2019
- Gillingham vs Sunderland Prediction & Betting Tips, 19th November 2019
- Swindon vs Cheltenham Prediction & Betting Tips, 19th November 2019
Tags: Euro 2020 Qualifiers, Euro 2020 Qualifiers odds, Iceland, Iceland Euro 2020 Qualifiers, Moldova, Moldova Euro 2020 Qualifiers, Moldova vs Iceland