Moldova v Turkey Prediction & Betting Tips, 10th September 20198th September 2019 / lee
Moldova v Turkey Euro 2020 Qualifying Preview, 10th September 7.45pm
This action from Group H is all about Turkey’s chance at booking a place at the Euro 2020 championships. They go back into action sat level on twelve points with France and Iceland in an exciting qualification battle. Moldova are out of the picture with only the three points having been collected in their opening five games. Read our Moldova v Turkey betting tips for more.
Moldova v Turkey Betting Odds*
* (Betting Odds were taken from bet365 on September 8th, 2019 at 2:53 p.m.)
Moldova News and Form
Moldova’s only success in the group came with a 1-0 struggle at home to beat Andorra. They have lost their other four. In each of the four defeats which they have taken in the group, Moldova have conceded at least two goals. They have failed to score in three of those four defeats. So there has been little resistance offered by them. Moldova’s win over Andorra is their only success in their last seven matches played. They are W1 L6 in their last seven European Championship qualification home matches.
Moldova v Turkey Head to Head
Turkey leads the head to head with a W8 D2 L0 record
Two of the last three meetings in Moldova have ended in a 1-1 draw
Moldova have scored in just three of their previous ten games against Turkey
Turkey News and Form
Turkey have put together a strong campaign so far with a W4 L1 record on the board. Their one defeat was a 2-1 reverse in Iceland. Their big statement of intent though was a 2-0 home success over World Champions France. They collected a 1-0 home win over Andorra on Friday night to keep their challenge strong and they sit level on twelve points sandwiched between France and Iceland in the table.
Turkey have won six of their last seven games played now (competitive and friendly) so are in pretty good shape. That’s a little superstar sing as they had such a poor Nations League campaign, losing three of four games played there. With just the two goals against them in the group, they hold the best defensive record. They have three different players sat on two goals.
Moldova v Turkey Tips & Odds
Who will win – Moldova v Turkey Predictions
Any kind of win is a huge positive for Turkey in this one as they try to keep pace with France and Iceland at the top of the table. Moldova are not a massive threat by any strength of the imagination, so a low-key away win gets the nod from us.
The tip is based on the personal opinion of the author. No success is guaranteed. Please gamble responsibly. 18+
* All mentioned odds were valid at the time of writing. Betting odds are subject to fluctuations. Please check the current odds with the respective bookmaker!
Read the latest football predictions:
- Aston Villa v West Ham Prediction & Betting Tips, 16th September 2019
- Watford v Arsenal Prediction & Betting Tips, 15th September 2019
- Bournemouth v Everton Prediction & Betting Tips, 15th September 2019
- Sheffield United v Southampton Prediction & Betting Tips, 14th September 2019
- Wolves v Chelsea Prediction & Betting Tips, 14th September 2019
- Manchester United v Leicester Prediction & Betting Tips, 14th September 2019
- Tottenham v Crystal Palace Prediction & Betting Tips, 14th September 2019
- Norwich v Manchester City Prediction & Betting Tips, 14th September 2019
- Brighton v Burnley Prediction & Betting Tips, 14th September 2019
Tags: Euro 2020 Qualifying, Euro 2020 Qualifying odds, Moldova, Moldova Euro 2020 Qualifying, Moldova v Turkey, Turkey, Turkey Euro 2020 Qualifying