Millwall v Brighton Prediction & Betting Tips, 17th March 201916th March 2019 / lee
Millwall v Brighton FA Cup Preview, 17th March 12.15pm
This could be a great scrap at The Den. Millwall have not been enjoying a great deal of success in their Championship game. This is a great chance for them to blow off some steam and they have already knocked Everton out of this season’s competition. Will Brighton survive the trip? Read our Millwall v Brighton betting tips for more.
Millwall v Brighton Betting Odds*
* (Betting Odds were taken from bet365 on March 14th, 2019 at 8:00 p.m.)
Millwall News and Form
The Lions are down near the relegation zone in the Championship and things are a little tedious there for them. But the FA Cup has brought them some good relief. Millwall’s FA Cup campaign started with a home win over Hull, then they pulled off a huge upset in taking out Premier League side Everton at the Den. Then it was a narrow 1-0 win out at AFC Wimbledon for them. So they have all been tight one-goal margin wins in the FA Cup from Millwall, but they have gotten the job done. Home and away, their current form has seen them lose four of their last five. They snapped a four-match losing streak with an away win at Birmingham in the Championship last weekend. Their only home success in their last six games at The Den was their win over Everton (D2 L3).
Millwall v Brighton Head to Head
This is the first meeting since the 2014/15 Championship season
Millwall have won just one of their last eight against Brighton
Five of the last eight meetings have been drawn
None of the last four meetings have gone over 2.5 goals
Brighton News and Form
Brighton had gone D3 L4 in a poor run of form, but they have perhaps just turned the corner. The Seagulls have won three of their last four played in all competitions (L1). That run of improvement started with a 2-1 home success over Championship side Derby in the last round of the competition. They are not particularly in great shape on their travels through. A win at Crystal Palace the league in their last away game snapped a four-match winless streak they were on. Brighton have lost five of their last nine on the road. Brighton won at Bournemouth in the third round and then needed extra time to take a win over West Brom at the Hawthorns in the fourth round.
Who will win – Millwall v Brighton Predictions
Brighton to win at 11/10 odds* (Betting Odds were taken from bet365 on March 14th, 2019 at 8:00 p.m.) offers just enough value for us. The Seagulls have just hit a bit of form at the right time. This won’t be easy but they can get themselves over the finish line.
The tip is based on the personal opinion of the author. No success is guaranteed. Please gamble responsibly. 18+
* All mentioned odds were valid at the time of writing. Betting odds are subject to fluctuations. Please check the current odds with the respective bookmaker!
Read the latest football predictions:
- Tottenham v Newcastle Prediction & Betting Tips, 25th August 2019
- Barcelona v Real Betis Prediction & Betting Tips, 25th August 2019
- Bournemouth v Manchester City Prediction & Betting Tips, 25th August 2019
- Wolves v Burnley Prediction & Betting Tips, 25th August 2019
- Watford v West Ham Prediction & Betting Tips, 24th August 2019
- Sheffield United v Leicester Prediction & Betting Tips, 24th August 2019
- Manchester United v Crystal Palace Prediction & Betting Tips, 24th August 2019
- Brighton v Southampton Prediction & Betting Tips, 24th August 2019
- Hull v Bristol City Prediction & Betting Tips, 24th August 2019
Tags: Brighton, Brighton FA Cup, FA Cup, FA Cup odds, Millwall, Millwall FA Cup, Millwall v Brighton