Middlesbrough v Fulham Prediction & Betting Tips, 27th October 201926th October 2019 / lee
Middlesbrough v Fulham Championship Preview, 27th October 3.00pm
It has been a season which fell well below expectations for Middlesbrough. They head into the weekend only one point clear of the relegation zone. The pressure is on them here. Fulham meanwhile are well in the mix in a competitive top ten. Read our Middlesbrough v Fulham betting tips for more.
Middlesbrough v Fulham Betting Odds*
* (Betting Odds were taken from bet365 on October 25th, 2019 at 11:15 p.m.)
Middlesbrough News and Form
Boro played out a 0-0 draw at Huddersfield last weekend. Not the result that they would have wanted because it could have created a nice little cushion between themselves and the drop zone. Instead, they are only one point clear of the bottom three and on a six-match winless streak. Boro have taken two points in that six-match sequence only. The two wins that Middlesbrough have taken in this season’s league have both come at the Riverside (D2 L3).
Those were against Wigan and Reading who are currently inside the bottom six with them. This is going to be a much tougher home game. Boro have managed only five home goals this season and average less than a goal per game home and away combined. Just 14% of games at the Riverside this season have gone over 2.5 goals. Boro have been level at half time in 5 of their 7 home games (W1 L1) which is a nice trend. They are currently 14 points worse off than they were at this stage of last season’s campaign.
Fulham News and Form
The Cottagers played out a 3-2 home win over Luton in midweek to keep themselves up in the top ten. It is a W6 D4 L2 record that the Cottagers have secured this season, and out on the road, their record is an even W2 D2 L2. The Cottagers are currently on a four-match scoring streak in the league. But their output has been almost half as less out on the road to what they have produced at Craven Cottage. Just 33% of fulham’s away games have gone over 2.5 goals.
Fulham have no clean sheet away from home this season. They have conceded at least two goals in each of their last three league fixtures. A huge positive for them is that only two sides have scored more league goals than they have done in this season’s Championship. They haven’t been that bad off in defence either. Fulham have scored in all but two of their twelve league games this season.
Middlesbrough v Fulham Tips & Odds
Who will win – Middlesbrough v Fulham Predictions
Boro are all out shape at the moment and even though Fulham haven’t been quite as productive away from home, they are likely to have enough to bring down the home side. A narrow win for the visitors fits the bill nicely for a betting angle.
The tip is based on the personal opinion of the author. No success is guaranteed. Please gamble responsibly. 18+
* All mentioned odds were valid at the time of writing. Betting odds are subject to fluctuations. Please check the current odds with the respective bookmaker!
Read the latest football predictions:
- Wycombe vs Tranmere Prediction & Betting Tips, 20th November 2019
- Newport vs Grimsby Prediction & Betting Tips, 20th November 2019
- Belgium vs Cyprus Prediction & Betting Tips, 19th November 2019
- Germany vs Northern Ireland Prediction & Betting Tips, 19th November 2019
- Scotland vs Kazakhstan Prediction & Betting Tips, 19th November 2019
- Netherlands vs Estonia Prediction & Betting Tips, 19th November 2019
- Bradford vs Shrewsbury Prediction & Betting Tips, 19th November 2019
- Gillingham vs Sunderland Prediction & Betting Tips, 19th November 2019
- Swindon vs Cheltenham Prediction & Betting Tips, 19th November 2019
Tags: Championship, Championship odds, Fulham, Fulham Championship, Middlesbrough, Middlesbrough Championship, Middlesbrough v Fulham