Mansfield v Lincoln Prediction & Betting Tips, 18th March 201917th March 2019 / lee
Mansfield v Lincoln League Two Preview, 18th March 7.45pm
This is a big clash of great importance in the promotion push. League leaders Lincoln have the chance to extend their lead to eight points at the top. Mansfield would slid up into the automatic promotion places with a victory on Monday evening. Read our Mansfield v Lincoln betting tips for more.
Mansfield v Lincoln Betting Odds*
* (Betting Odds were taken from bet365 on March 17th, 2019 at 7:10 p.m.)
Mansfield News and Form
The Stags will be looking for a big three points at home against the league leaders. They do have a bit of home form going for them. They are currently on a five-match winning streak of form at Field Mill. They have been immensely strong on home turf all season. Bury are the only side in the division with a better home record than that of Mansfield. They hold a W3 D1 record at home this season against current top-six sides.
The Stags are at W12 D4 L2 for the season on home soil. They have produced a total of 30 goals at an average of 1.7 per home game. But it is their defence which has been outstanding. They have conceded just 10 goals in their sixteen home games this season. Mansfield have taken a clean sheet in 56% of their home fixtures. But still three fo their last four home games have gone over 2.5 goals. The Stags have scored eleven goals in their last four at Field Mill.
Mansfield v Lincoln Head to Head
Mansfield held out for a 1-1 draw at Lincoln back in November
The Stags are undefeated in three league games against Lincoln
The last two meetings have been 1-1 draws in the league
Both teams have scored in two of the last six meetings in all competitions
Lincoln News and Form
So, leaders, Lincoln are going to get a serious test here. They are rocking along in great form with a three-match winning streak going at the moment. Lincoln are currently undefeated in their last fourteen league games and in their last seven on the road. The Imps have scored in each of their last 21 league fixtures, home and away. They have averaged 1.8 goals per road game in League Two this season.
There has been a clean sheet from them in a third of their away games, with them having conceded at under a goal per game on average. Lincoln have scored exactly two goals in each of their last three away games and they are on a ten-match scoring streak on the road. Lincoln have opened the scoring in 10 of their 18 road games this season. They currently past the second-best offence and the second-best defence in the last this season. The Imps have the best away record in the division.
Mansfield v Lincoln Tips & Odds
Who will win – Mansfield v Lincoln Predictions
Mansfield are a good price to support in this one as they are in cracking home form. There may not be much to split these two at the end of the day, so the home advantage gets the nod in a tight scrap.
The tip is based on the personal opinion of the author. No success is guaranteed. Please gamble responsibly. 18+
* All mentioned odds were valid at the time of writing. Betting odds are subject to fluctuations. Please check the current odds with the respective bookmaker!
Read the latest football predictions:
- Swansea v Rotherham Prediction & Betting Tips, 19th April 2019
- Huddersfield v Watford Prediction & Betting Tips, 20th April 2019
- Bournemouth v Fulham Prediction & Betting Tips, 20th April 2019
- Manchester City v Tottenham Prediction & Betting Tips, 20th April 2019
- West Brom v Hull Prediction & Betting Tips, 19th April 2019
- Bolton v Aston Villa Prediction & Betting Tips, 19th April 2019
- Middlesbrough v Stoke Prediction & Betting Tips, 19th April 2019
- Norwich v Sheffield Wednesday Prediction & Betting Tips, 19th April 2019
- Leeds v Wigan Prediction & Betting Tips, 19th April 2019
Tags: league two, league two odds, Lincoln, Lincoln League Two, Mansfield, Mansfield League Two, Mansfield v Lincoln