Manchester United v Inter Milan Prediction & Betting Tips, 20th July 201918th July 2019 / lee
Manchester United v Inter Milan International Champions Cup Preview, 20th July 12.30pm
The Red Devils will make their first foray into the International Champions Cup, a summer series of big friendly matches, on Saturday. They will be taking on Inter Milan, who have been linked with just about every big-name summer signing out there. This will be the first game in the ICC 2019 for the Italians as well. Read our Manchester United v Inter Milan betting tips for more.
Manchester United v Inter Milan Betting Odds*
Man Utd 6/5
Inter Milan 21/10
* (Betting Odds were taken from bet365 on July 18th, 2019 at 6:35 p.m.)
Manchester United News and Form
Manchester United’s blend of youth and experience put on a good 4-0 win over Leeds in a midweek friendly. They step up their summer of workouts now as they take on Inter Milan. This is being hosted in Kallang, Singapore. United’s game in midweek against Championship side Leeds was in Australia so they are globetrotting. Young striker Mason Greenwood has been making a good name for himself to the point where United boss Ole Gunnar Solksjaer said that he’s in with a chance of starting their first Premier League of the new season. With no sign of Romelu Lukaku on their nine-day stint Down Under is he on the move? The Red Devils will also face Spurs and AC Milan in this summer’s ICC.
Inter Milan News and Form
The big rumours are that Inter want to sign Lukaku. So the Belgian may not be seen in this one either. Inter played a domestic friendly against Lugano last weekend, their only game of the summer before going off to meet Manchester United in the International Champions Cup. Inter beat Lugano 2-1. The club has had a managerial change over the summer with former Chelsea boss Antonio Conte taking charge. There have been a couple of attacking additions with Matteo Positano and Eddie Salcedo coming in as well. They also picked up Diego Godin on a free transfer, which is a brilliant capture. Inter will also face Juventus and then Spurs in the International Champions Cup.
Manchester United v Inter Milan Tips & Odds
Who will win – Manchester United v Inter Milan Predictions
Both will be stronger most likely than they have been for any of their other friendlies this summer. Tough to pick a winner out of these two because of that. It’s a long trip for both to Singapore so we’ll just pick out the draw.
The tip is based on the personal opinion of the author. No success is guaranteed. Please gamble responsibly. 18+
* All mentioned odds were valid at the time of writing. Betting odds are subject to fluctuations. Please check the current odds with the respective bookmaker!
Read the latest football predictions:
- Fulham v Millwall Prediction & Betting Tips, 21st August 2019
- Preston v Stoke Prediction & Betting Tips, 21st August 2019
- QPR v Swansea Prediction & Betting Tips, 21st August 2019
- West Brom v Reading Prediction & Betting Tips, 21st August 2019
- Charlton v Nottingham Forest Prediction & Betting Tips, 21st August 2019
- Leeds v Brentford Prediction & Betting Tips, 21st August 2019
- Cardiff v Huddersfield Prediction & Betting Tips, 21st August 2019
- Celtic v AIK Prediction & Betting Tips, 22nd August 2019
- Legia Warsaw v Rangers Prediction & Betting Tips, 22nd August 2019
Tags: Inter Milan, Inter Milan International Champions Cup, International Champions Cup, International Champions Cup odds, Manchester United, Manchester United International Champions Cup, Manchester United v Inter Milan