Manchester United v Astana Prediction & Betting Tips, 19th September 201918th September 2019 / lee
Manchester United v Astana Europa League Preview, 19th September 8.00pm
The Red Devils have to deal with Thursday night action in the Europa League after only finishing sixth in last season’s Premier League. They get to play host to Kazakhstan side Astana. This will, incidentally, be the first-ever meeting between English and Kazakh clubs. Read our Manchester United v Astana betting tips for more.
Manchester United v Astana Betting Odds*
Man Utd 1/5
FC Astana 10/1
* (Betting Odds were taken from bet365 on September 15th, 2019 at 11:30 p.m.)
Manchester United News and Form
The Red Devils lifted the trophy on their previous participation in the Europa League, which was back in 2016/17. They beat Ajax in the final. This is the fourth Europa League campaign for Manchester United, but only their second time in the group stage. In their previous group stage effort, United lost their opener against Feyenoord. The Red Devils are unbeaten in nine Europa League home fixtures and have won all previous home games in the group stage. They have, however, lost their last two European home games and in the Champions League took just a W1 D1 L4 in their last six fixtures at Old Trafford.
Manchester United v Astana Head to Head
This will be the first meeting between Man Utd and Astana
Astana News and Form
Kazakhstan champions Astana have a trip of 4,800km to visit Old Trafford. That’s just a brutal trip for a Thursday night. They had to go through the qualifiers this season, starting in the third qualifying round. They claimed a win over Valletta at that stage before knocking out BATE Borisov in the pay off round. In their most recent Europa League campaign (2017/18) they did manage to get out of their group. That was the first time ever in UEFA competition that they had made it to action in the spring. They lost 6-4 on aggregate to Sporting. Astana have won only one of their last ten European away games (D4 L5) which includes qualifiers. They away record in the Europa League is W3 D1 L5.
Manchester United v Astana Tips & Odds
Who will win – Manchester United v Astana Predictions
There will be something amiss if the Red Devils don’t collect a win in this one. The bookmakers think it is going to be a stroll in the park for them. We have to agree and Manchester United to win to nil looks a sensible wager.
The tip is based on the personal opinion of the author. No success is guaranteed. Please gamble responsibly. 18+
* All mentioned odds were valid at the time of writing. Betting odds are subject to fluctuations. Please check the current odds with the respective bookmaker!
Read the latest football predictions:
- Sassuolo v Inter Prediction & Betting Tips, 20th October 2019
- Hoffenheim v Schalke Prediction & Betting Tips, 20th October 2019
- Manchester United v Liverpool Prediction & Betting Tips, 20th October 2019
- Wolves v Southampton Prediction & Betting Tips, 19th October 2019
- Bournemouth v Norwich Prediction & Betting Tips, 19th October 2019
- Aston Villa v Brighton Prediction & Betting Tips, 19th October 2019
- Crystal Palace v Manchester City Prediction & Betting Tips, 19th October 2019
- Tottenham v Watford Prediction & Betting Tips, 19th October 2019
- Leicester v Burnley Prediction & Betting Tips, 19th October 2019
Tags: Astana, Astana Europa League, Europa League, Europa League odds, Manchester United, Manchester United Europa League, Manchester United v Astana