Manchester City v Watford Stats and Betting Odds 29th August 201528th August 2015 / lee
Manchester City v Watford Stats and Betting Odds
The Citizens have won 14 and lost just one of their last 18 Premier League home games, winning the last eight in a row. The way they have been playing they will probably be a banker for punters this weekend and are 1/5 to pick up the three points.
Sergio Aguero has scored in each of his last five Premier League home appearances, netting seven times in those games. Aguero is 4/9 favourite in the anytime goalscorer market with Paddy Power.
City have kept seven clean sheets in their last eight Premier League games at the Etihad, scoring 26 and conceding two in that run. They are a 21/20 quote to win to nil, which should have big appeal.
Manchester City have now won nine successive league games – only on eight occasions in the Premier League has a team won 10+ games in a row.
Watford have won just three of their 39 Premier League away matches (W3 D7 L29) and have huge 10/1 odds to defy to pick one up on the weekend.
Watford actually have the edge over Manchester City in league meetings winning five to City’s four of the 12 meetings. Both encounters in the Barclays Premier League ended as draws.
Watford are only the ninth newly-promoted side to remain unbeaten in their opening three games of a Premier League season. Only five of the previous eight have gone unbeaten after four games. They are 6/1 to earn another draw.
After going 62 regular league games without playing in a goalless draw, Watford have played out two 0-0 draws in their last two PL games. A 0-0 Correct Score in this one is a massive 22/1 shot.
Only three teams have drawn their first four games of a Premier League season (Sunderland & Stoke in 2012-13 and C.Palace in 1992-93).
Get enhanced odds of 8/1 on a home team treble of Chelsea to beat Crystal Palace, Liverpool to beat West Ham and Man City to beat Watford this weekend at online betting site Paddy Power! This superb enhanced odds offer is open to new customers only who register through this promotional link.
Who will win – Manchester City v Watford Prediction
This should be pretty routine for the Citizens the way they have been playing. Watford have done well, but it is a big ask for them to hold out for 90 minutes at the Emirates. Home win and more likely than not it will be to nil for City.
The tip is based on the personal opinion of the author. No success is guaranteed. Please gamble responsibly. 18+
* All mentioned odds were valid at the time of writing. Betting odds are subject to fluctuations. Please check the current odds with the respective bookmaker!
Read the latest football predictions:
- Rennes v Celtic Prediction & Betting Tips, 19th September 2019
- Eintracht Frankfurt v Arsenal Prediction & Betting Tips, 19th September 2019
- Dinamo Zagreb v Atalanta Prediction & Betting Tips, 18th September 2019
- Bayern Munich v Red Star Belgrade Prediction & Betting Tips, 18th September 2019
- Bayer Leverkusen v Lokomotiv Moscow Prediction & Betting Tips, 18th September 2019
- Atletico Madrid v Juventus Prediction & Betting Tips, 18th September 2019
- Club Brugge v Galatasaray Prediction & Betting Tips, 18th September 2019
- Sunderland v Rotherham Prediction & Betting Tips, 17th September 2019
- Shakhtar Donetsk v Manchester City Prediction & Betting Tips, 18th September 2019
Tags: Manchester City, manchester city v watford, Premier League odds, premier league stats, stats, Watford