Manchester City v Wolves Prediction & Betting Tips, 6th October 2019 6th October 2019 / lee
Manchester City v Wolves Premier League Preview, 6th October 2.00 pm
Manchester City will once again try and close the gap on leaders Liverpool to five points. They are back at home this weekend as they play host to Wolves. Wolves landed their first league win of the season last time out. Can they get anything out of this tough trip to the Etihad? Read our Manchester City v Wolves betting tips for more.
Manchester City v Wolves Betting Odds*
Man City 1/8
* (Betting Odds were taken from bet365 on October 3rd, 2019 at 9.46 p.m.)
Manchester City News and Form
The Citizens collected a 3-1 win at Everton last weekend to move on back to back wins. They were challenged in the first half of that fixture, but then pulled away. The Citizens have scored at least two goals in all league fixtures played this season and have tallied up eleven of them in their last two alone. Their success over Everton last weekend was their 19th win in their last 21 league games. The Citizens have scored at least two goals in each of their last eight.
While they have come under some pressure defensively this season, Man City have taken a clean sheet in five of their last six home games. Over 2.5 goals has cropped up in each of the Citizens’ last eight league fixtures. The Citizens are W2 D1 at home in the league this season, scoring twelve unanswered goals in their last two there. There is an injury doubt over Kevin de Bruyne for this one. City will be defending an eight-match undefeated run against Wolves in all competitions.
Manchester City v Wolves Head to Head
City have gone unbeaten in eight games against Wolves
Manchester City took four points against Wolves last season
The Citizens have won four of the last five EPL meetings with Wolves (D1)
Just one of the last four meetings in all competitions have gone over 2.5 goals
Wolves News and Form
Wolves landed their first league win of the campaign last weekend with a 2-0 home success over the ailing Watford. That was a massive boost for Wolves, who seem to be struggling to balance domestic and European action this season. The win over Watford leaves Wolves at W1 D3 L2 this season. They have managed only two points out on the road, those coming in draws at Leicester and Crystal Palace.
It has been four goals scored by them on their top-flight travels this season. Home and away combined, seven of the nine goals that Wolves have scored this season have come in the second half of matches. They are currently sitting on a six-match scoring streak. Not only is this one of the toughest away games in the Premier League, But Wolves have also only collected one victory in their last ten away games in the league.
Manchester City v Wolves Tips & Odds
Who will win - Manchester City v Wolves Predictions
Manchester City should be driving towards three points in this one. The attacking threat of Wolves hasn’t quite materialized this season on the domestic front. This is a game which they may just have to scratch off. Home win.
The tip is based on the personal opinion of the author. No success is guaranteed. Please gamble responsibly. 18+
* All mentioned odds were valid at the time of writing. Betting odds are subject to fluctuations. Please check the current odds with the respective bookmaker!
Read the latest football predictions:
- Wycombe vs Tranmere Prediction & Betting Tips, 20th November 2019
- Newport vs Grimsby Prediction & Betting Tips, 20th November 2019
- Belgium vs Cyprus Prediction & Betting Tips, 19th November 2019
- Germany vs Northern Ireland Prediction & Betting Tips, 19th November 2019
- Scotland vs Kazakhstan Prediction & Betting Tips, 19th November 2019
- Netherlands vs Estonia Prediction & Betting Tips, 19th November 2019
- Bradford vs Shrewsbury Prediction & Betting Tips, 19th November 2019
- Gillingham vs Sunderland Prediction & Betting Tips, 19th November 2019
- Swindon vs Cheltenham Prediction & Betting Tips, 19th November 2019
Tags: Manchester City premier league, Manchester City v Wolves, premier league, premier league odds, Wolves, Wolves premier league , Manchester City