Luxembourg vs Portugal Prediction & Betting Tips, 17th November 201915th November 2019 / lee
Luxembourg vs Portugal Euro 2020 Qualifiers Preview, 17th November 2.00 pm
Something is riding on this game for Portugal. A win will guarantee them a place in the Euro 2020 Finals. If they were to suffer a shock defeat in this one, it could allow Serbia to beat them to second place in the group. Still, against Luxembourg, defeat doesn’t look on the cards for Portugal. Read our Luxembourg vs Portugal betting tips for more.
Luxembourg vs Portugal Betting Odds*
* (Betting Odds were taken from bet365 on November 14th, 2019 at 6:12 p.m.)
Luxembourg News and Form
Luxembourg have taken four points on the board in this qualification campaign. That has come by a W1 D1 L5 record in this campaign. On Thursday night they suffered a 3-2 loss out in Serbia. That moved them onto seven goals for the campaign, while they have conceded at an average of two goals per qualification fixture.
Five of their seven qualification fixtures have ended over 2.5 goals. Luxembourg are looking for their first win of 2019 having posted a D2 L7 record this year. They have taken a W2 L5 record in their last seven European Championship home qualifiers. They have scored in each of their last five such matches.
Luxembourg vs Portugal Head to Head
Luxembourg are W1 D1 L11 in the overall head to head with Portugal
Portugal are on a nine-match winning streak against Luxembourg
Luxembourg have scored in 1 of their last 9 against Portugal
8 of the last 9 meetings have gone over 2.5 goals
Portugal News and Form
Portugal pounded Lithuania 6-0 on Thursday, Cristiano Ronaldo chipping in with a hattrick. That leaves him as the group top goalscorer. It has been a W4 D2 L1 record that they have taken in this campaign, scoring at an average of just under three goals per game. Their away record is W2 L1 with their loss happening in Ukraine. Each of Portugal’s three away games have made it over 2.5 goals.
Their loss in Ukraine snapped a run of six straight wins in European Championship away qualifiers. They have scored at least two goals in three of their last four and are on a seven-match scoring streak on the road in such fixtures. Both teams have scored in five of Portugal’s last six away qualifiers.
Luxembourg vs Portugal Tips & Odds
Who will win – Luxembourg vs Portugal Predictions
There should be no slip up by Portugal on this trip to Luxembourg. Portugal have been scoring well in the group and should have enough about them to easily cover a two-goal handicap in this game. Away win.
The tip is based on the personal opinion of the author. No success is guaranteed. Please gamble responsibly. 18+
* All mentioned odds were valid at the time of writing. Betting odds are subject to fluctuations. Please check the current odds with the respective bookmaker!
Read the latest football predictions:
- Wycombe vs Tranmere Prediction & Betting Tips, 20th November 2019
- Newport vs Grimsby Prediction & Betting Tips, 20th November 2019
- Belgium vs Cyprus Prediction & Betting Tips, 19th November 2019
- Germany vs Northern Ireland Prediction & Betting Tips, 19th November 2019
- Scotland vs Kazakhstan Prediction & Betting Tips, 19th November 2019
- Netherlands vs Estonia Prediction & Betting Tips, 19th November 2019
- Bradford vs Shrewsbury Prediction & Betting Tips, 19th November 2019
- Gillingham vs Sunderland Prediction & Betting Tips, 19th November 2019
- Swindon vs Cheltenham Prediction & Betting Tips, 19th November 2019
Tags: Euro 2020 Qualifiers, Euro 2020 Qualifiers odds, Luxembourg, Luxembourg Euro 2020 Qualifiers, Luxembourg vs Portugal, Portugal, Portugal Euro 2020 Qualifiers