Luton vs Nottingham Forest Prediction & Betting Tips, 2nd November 201931st October 2019 / lee
Luton vs Nottingham Forest Championship Preview, 2nd November 3.00pm
Lutton have suffered back-to-back league defeats which has dealt them a hefty blow. They start the weekend just the two points above the drop zone. Nottingham Forest, after such a strong run of form, have also faltered. They too have suffered back to back defeats. So both are badly in need of a win to arrest poor form. Who takes it? Read our Luton vs Nottingham Forest betting tips for more.
Luton vs Nottingham Forest Betting Odds*
Nottingham Forest 31/20
* (Betting Odds were taken from bet365 on October 30th, 2019 at 2:12 p.m.)
Luton News and Form
The Hatters hold a W2 D2 L2 home record this season. Their last two league games have been out on the road and they have lost both of them. Luton have taken just one win in their last six games, home and away. They are unbeaten in their last two at Kenilworth Road. Luton have averaged 1.67 goals per home game this season, with 83% of their home league games going over 2.5 goals.
There has been a trend of Luton being level at half time in home games, which they have been in five of their six at Kenilworth Road. Seven of the ten home goals which they have netted this season have come in the second half of fixtures. Only in four matches, this season have Luton opened the scoring (home and away). Heading into this weekend’s round of action, only two teams have conceded more league goals in the division than Luton have.
Luton vs Nottingham Forest Head to Head
This is the first meeting since 2008 in League One
Each of the last four meetings in all competitions have produced a home win
Both teams have scored in one of the last four meetings
Forest have won three of the last four league clashes
Nottingham Forest News and Form
It has been back to back league defeats for Nottingham Forest. There were both one-goal margin losses against Hull and Wigan. Forest do have a very good away record of W3 D3 L1 and their defeat at Wigan in their last road game saw them lose for the first time away from the City Ground this season in the Championship. Four of their away games this season have been against teams who are currently in the top ten, so they have handled themselves well.
Just 29% of Forest’s away games in this campaign have made it over 2.5 goals. They have scored a total of 9 goals in their 7 away games. Five of the six wins that Forest have taken this season (home and away) have been by just the one-goal margin. So that’s definitely a betting trend to consider. 7 of Nottingham Forest’s 9 away games have come in the second half of fixtures. Heading into the weekend, there are only two sides in the league with a better defensive record than Forest.
Luton vs Nottingham Forest Tips & Odds
Who will win – Luton vs Nottingham Forest Predictions
So who breaks out of their losing slump? Forest have, by and large, been very good this season. Their away loss at Wigan recently was a shock, but they are better than that. They can hold their own at Kenilworth Road. Away win.
The tip is based on the personal opinion of the author. No success is guaranteed. Please gamble responsibly. 18+
* All mentioned odds were valid at the time of writing. Betting odds are subject to fluctuations. Please check the current odds with the respective bookmaker!
Read the latest football predictions:
- Austria vs North Macedonia Prediction & Betting Tips, 16th November 2019
- Northern Ireland vs Netherlands Prediction & Betting Tips, 16th November 2019
- Cyprus vs Scotland Prediction & Betting Tips, 16th November 2019
- Azerbaijan vs Wales Prediction & Betting Tips, 16th November 2019
- Russia vs Belgium Prediction & Betting Tips, 16th November 2019
- Germany vs Belarus Prediction & Betting Tips, 16th November 2019
- Israel vs Poland Prediction & Betting Tips, 16th November 2019
- Croatia vs Slovakia Prediction & Betting Tips, 16th November 2019
- Czech Republic vs Kosovo Prediction & Betting Tips, 14th November 2019
Tags: Championship, Championship odds, Luton, Luton Championship, Luton vs Nottingham Forest, Nottingham Forest, Nottingham Forest Championship