Liverpool v Leicester Prediction & Betting Tips, 5th October 2019 4th October 2019 / lee
Liverpool v Leicester Premier League Preview, 5th October 3.00 pm
The performance levels of Liverpool are well down. They haven’t looked in particularly great shape recently, but there has been no slowing of their progress, having won all seven league games this season. Can Leicester, who are sitting in third place in the table, go and raid Anfield? Will they be the ones to snap the Reds’ winning streak? Read our Liverpool v Leicester betting tips for more.
Liverpool v Leicester Betting Odds*
* (Betting Odds were taken from bet365 on October 3rd, 2019 at 9.46 p.m.)
Liverpool News and Form
Seven played, seven won. That’s where Liverpool are at this season in the Premier League. They collected a tight 1-0 win at Sheffield United last weekend through a lucky goal. It means that Liverpool’s last two league games they have won by a one-goal margin only. They are juggling European duties at the moment and have had a couple of ropey performances in the Champions League.
They don’t look defensively solid and have only taken two clean sheets in the Premier League this season. They conceded three against RB Salzburg in midweek Champions League action. All but one of Liverpool’s Premier League games this season have gone over 2.5 goals. Liverpool are on a 16 match Premier League winning streak and have been winning at both half time and full time in 9 of their last 10 league games.
Liverpool v Leicester Head to Head
Both teams have scored in each of the last seven meetings in all competitions
There was a 1-1 draw at Anfield last season
Liverpool are W3 D1 in the last four EPL clashes
5 of the last 6 EPL meetings have gone over 2.5 goals
Leicester News and Form
Former Liverpool boss Brendan Rodgers has seen his Leicester side produce some nice form. They have won four of their last five league games, the one game in that sequence not going their way was a 1-0 loss at Man Utd. That is Leicester’s only defeat this term. The Foxes have been scoring well with at least two goals netted in four of their last five. Last weekend they blew Newcastle away, putting four goals past the Magpies.
Leicester’s away form is not as hot as their form at the King Power though. Leicester are only W1 D1 L1 on the road this season. They have failed to get a win at Anfield in any of their last eight visits there in all competitions. So it hasn’t been a happy hunting ground, although they did get a good point in a 1-1 draw there last season. Leicester will go into the weekend with the joint-best defensive record in the division (level with Liverpool).
Liverpool v Leicester Tips & Odds
Who will win - Liverpool v Leicester Predictions
Leicester may well be able to push Liverpool close in this fixture. However, even though Liverpool aren’t looking at their best, they are still finding ways to win. Given their long undefeated home form against Leicester, it may be worth backing the Reds to collect a one-goal margin win.
The tip is based on the personal opinion of the author. No success is guaranteed. Please gamble responsibly. 18+
* All mentioned odds were valid at the time of writing. Betting odds are subject to fluctuations. Please check the current odds with the respective bookmaker!
Read the latest football predictions:
- Sassuolo v Inter Prediction & Betting Tips, 20th October 2019
- Hoffenheim v Schalke Prediction & Betting Tips, 20th October 2019
- Manchester United v Liverpool Prediction & Betting Tips, 20th October 2019
- Wolves v Southampton Prediction & Betting Tips, 19th October 2019
- Bournemouth v Norwich Prediction & Betting Tips, 19th October 2019
- Aston Villa v Brighton Prediction & Betting Tips, 19th October 2019
- Crystal Palace v Manchester City Prediction & Betting Tips, 19th October 2019
- Tottenham v Watford Prediction & Betting Tips, 19th October 2019
- Leicester v Burnley Prediction & Betting Tips, 19th October 2019
Tags: Leicester, Leicester premier league , Liverpool premier league, Liverpool v Leicester, premier league, premier league odds, Liverpool