Leicester v Burnley Prediction & Betting Tips, 19th October 201918th October 2019 / lee
Leicester v Burnley Premier League Preview, 19th October 3.00pm
Leicester are still sat inside the top four in the league despite a loss against Liverpool last time out. They gave as good as they got against the league leaders, but just couldn’t quite get the result. They will be hoping for better at home this weekend as they welcome Burnley. The Clarets though are in good form themselves. Read our Leicester v Burnley betting tips for more.
Leicester v Burnley Betting Odds*
* (Betting Odds were taken from bet365 on October 17th, 2019 at 2:35 p.m.)
Leicester News and Form
The Foxes lost 2-1 at Liverpool last time out in the league, but they really threw down a big challenge to the title-favourites. Leicester have won four of their last six league games (L2) the two defeats in that sequence happening out on the road at Man Utd and Liverpool. So they are undefeated at the King Power where they have taken a W3 D1 record from their four played.
It is a three-match winning streak of form that Leicester are currently on at home, scoring at least two goals in each of those successes. The Foxes have tallied 10 goals in their last three home games in the EPL. There have now been over 2.5 goals in all but one of Leicester’s last six Premier League games. Brendan Rodgers has a full squad available aside from Matty James.
The Foxes have averaged 2.5 goals per home game this season while they have managed to stay defensively tight. They have conceded just two goals at the King Power this season. Leicester have also been leading at half time in two of their four home games (D1 L1). 71% of all of the league goals scored by Leicester in this campaign has been in the second half of games.
Leicester v Burnley Head to Head
The Foxes took four points against Burnley last season
Leicester are unbeaten in eight home games against the Clarets
Both teams have scored in two of the last seven meetings
There has been one away win in the last eight clashes
Burnley News and Form
Burnley are on a four-match undefeated streak of league form (W2 D2) but they have yet to have a taste of victory on their travels. They are D3 L1 only in their four away games, each of their last three away from Turf Moor ending in a draw. Two of those three draws were a 1-1 scoreline, the other a 2-2 tie against Aston Villa.
Burnley starts the game only two points behind fourth-placed Leicester, so three points away from home against one of the teams above them would be huge. The Clarets are on a four-match scoring streak of form in the top flight and just once this season on the road have they been trailing at the halftime break away from Turf Moor. Burnley have conceded the opening goal in three of their four away games
Leicester v Burnley Tips & Odds
Who will win – Leicester v Burnley Predictions
Burnley can get themselves on the scoreboard at the King Power, but will probably come up short. Leicester have put together some great home form and may just have the edge in what should be a close battle between two in-form teams.
The tip is based on the personal opinion of the author. No success is guaranteed. Please gamble responsibly. 18+
* All mentioned odds were valid at the time of writing. Betting odds are subject to fluctuations. Please check the current odds with the respective bookmaker!
Read the latest football predictions:
- Wycombe vs Tranmere Prediction & Betting Tips, 20th November 2019
- Newport vs Grimsby Prediction & Betting Tips, 20th November 2019
- Belgium vs Cyprus Prediction & Betting Tips, 19th November 2019
- Germany vs Northern Ireland Prediction & Betting Tips, 19th November 2019
- Scotland vs Kazakhstan Prediction & Betting Tips, 19th November 2019
- Netherlands vs Estonia Prediction & Betting Tips, 19th November 2019
- Bradford vs Shrewsbury Prediction & Betting Tips, 19th November 2019
- Gillingham vs Sunderland Prediction & Betting Tips, 19th November 2019
- Swindon vs Cheltenham Prediction & Betting Tips, 19th November 2019
Tags: Burnley, Burnley Premier League, Leicester, Leicester Premier League, leicester v burnley, Premier League, Premier League odds