Legia Warsaw v Rangers Prediction & Betting Tips, 22nd August 201919th August 2019 / lee
Legia Warsaw v Rangers Europa League Preview, 22nd August 7.00pm
The Gers may have to dig their heels in as they make a trip to Poland for the first leg of their Europa League play-off tie. Rangers have been ticking over in good form so far this season but they are going to go up against a Legia Warsaw side who are proving to be a superb defensive team. Read our Legia Warsaw v Rangers betting tips for more.
Legia Warsaw v Rangers Betting Odds*
Legia Warsaw 6/4
* (Betting Odds were taken from bet365 on August 18th, 2019 7:27 p.m.)
Legia Warsaw News and Form
There is nothing wrong with the form of Legia Warsaw this season. They started their Europa League campaign in the first qualifying round where they eased to a 3-0 aggregates success over Europa. Then they were relatively untroubled in getting past KUPS Kuopio in the next round. Their third qualifying round tie, Legia Warsaw wrapped up away from home with a 2-0 aggregate win over Atromitos. That is six Europa League games played this season, no goals conceded. Their home form from their ties so far this season is W2 D1. So they could prove to be a very stubborn opponent for Rangers to break down. Legia Warsaw have failed in their last four qualification campaigns to reach the group stage of a UEFA tournament.
Legia Warsaw v Rangers Head to Head
This is the first meeting between the two clubs
Rangers News and Form
Rangers have been very strong through the early part of the season. They too started in the first qualifying round of the Europa League where they thumped St Joseph’s 10-0 on aggregate. Then they collected a relatively comfortable 2-0 aggregate win over Progres Niedercorn before winning out 7-3 on aggregate over Midtjylland in an entertaining third qualifying round tie.
That is a W8 D1 record that Rangers have taken in all competitions this season and they have scored at least two goals in all of their wins. The thing that boss Steven Gerrard is going to be a little bit concerned about is the lack of clean sheets. They conceded in both legs against Midtjylland and have bagged only one clean sheet in their last five games across all competitions.
Legia Warsaw v Rangers Tips & Odds
Who will win – Legia Warsaw v Rangers Predictions
Given the defensive output that Legia Warsaw have produced this season then this could be a tough game for the visiting Rangers. However, Rangers are in pretty good nick at the moment and they may be able to avoid defeat. Draw.
The tip is based on the personal opinion of the author. No success is guaranteed. Please gamble responsibly. 18+
* All mentioned odds were valid at the time of writing. Betting odds are subject to fluctuations. Please check the current odds with the respective bookmaker!
Read the latest football predictions:
- Aston Villa v West Ham Prediction & Betting Tips, 16th September 2019
- Watford v Arsenal Prediction & Betting Tips, 15th September 2019
- Bournemouth v Everton Prediction & Betting Tips, 15th September 2019
- Sheffield United v Southampton Prediction & Betting Tips, 14th September 2019
- Wolves v Chelsea Prediction & Betting Tips, 14th September 2019
- Manchester United v Leicester Prediction & Betting Tips, 14th September 2019
- Tottenham v Crystal Palace Prediction & Betting Tips, 14th September 2019
- Norwich v Manchester City Prediction & Betting Tips, 14th September 2019
- Brighton v Burnley Prediction & Betting Tips, 14th September 2019
Tags: Europa League, Europa League odds, Legia Warsaw, Legia Warsaw Europa League, Legia Warsaw v Rangers, Rangers, Rangers Europa League