Leganes v Real Madrid Prediction & Betting Tips, 16th January 201914th January 2019 / lee
Leganes v Real Madrid Copa del Rey Preview, 16th January 8.30pm
Real Madrid have a huge advantage in the tie now after having banked a 3-0 home win over Leganes in the first leg. So their opponents have it all to do back on home soil in the second leg. Can they produce a stunning night and get themselves back into this? Read our Leganes v Real Madrid betting tips for more.
Leganes v Real Madrid Betting Odds*
Real Madrid 8/11
* (Betting Odds were taken from bet365 on January 13th, 2019 at 6:55 p.m.)
Leganes v Real Madrid Preview
Leganes have a pretty big deficit to try and overcome then. They suffered a 3-0 loss at the Bernabeu which leaves them needing something of a miracle. The odds are against them. Only once across the entire season have they managed to score more than two goals in a fixture. They haven’t scored more than one goal per match in any of their last seven played now in all competitions. In their last five games played they have only managed the two goals, so they aren’t a great threat in front of goal. However, despite that, they are on an eight-match scoring streak at home which has helped them to a W4 D3 L1 in eight.
There was a league win over Barcelona and a draw with Atletico Madrid in that sequence. But Real Madrid can probably ease themselves through this tie now. It’s all about game management for them. It’s not been the greatest of season from them, but their away form has been a lot better recently. There’s probably not a need for them to be at full strength, so it may be worth backing them to concede, regardless of the outcome. The tie is realistically in the bag and so it’s all about just getting through the 90 minutes. Real Madrid took a 1-0 win back in January in last season’s Copa del Rey away at Leganes. They have now won nine of their previous ten games against them (L1).
Who will win – Leganes v Real Madrid Predictions
The head to head is strongly in favour of Real Madrid and they can get the tie closed out here. Leganes have to try and come at Madrid but will likely to get picked off. It may be worth looking at the Real Madrid to win & both teams to score option.
The tip is based on the personal opinion of the author. No success is guaranteed. Please gamble responsibly. 18+
* All mentioned odds were valid at the time of writing. Betting odds are subject to fluctuations. Please check the current odds with the respective bookmaker!
Read the latest football predictions:
- FA Cup Semi Final Draw Preview & Winner Odds
- Mansfield v Lincoln Prediction & Betting Tips, 18th March 2019
- AC Milan v Inter Prediction & Betting Tips, 17th March 2019
- Real Betis v Barcelona Prediction & Betting Tips, 17th March 2019
- Millwall v Brighton Prediction & Betting Tips, 17th March 2019
- Champions League Quarter Final Draw & Preview
- Brentford v West Brom Prediction & Betting Tips, 16th March 2019
- Rotherham v Norwich Prediction & Betting Tips, 16th March 2019
- Aston Villa v Middlesbrough Prediction & Betting Tips, 16th March 2019
Tags: copa del rey, copa del rey odds, Leganes, Leganes Copa del Rey, Leganes v Real Madrid, Real Madrid, Real Madrid Copa del Rey