Leganes v Real Madrid Prediction & Betting Tips, 15th April 201913th April 2019 / lee
Leganes v Real Madrid La Liga Preview, 15th April 8.00pm
Real Madrid still have a shot at finishing second in La Liga. They go back into action on Monday evening trying to reel in second-placed Atletico. Can Los Merengues put up a late surge of winning form to get themselves there? They are facing a tough home side in this one. Read our Leganes v Real Madrid betting tips for more.
Leganes v Real Madrid Betting Odds*
Real Madrid 3/5
* (Betting Odds were taken from bet365 on April 12th, 2019 at 11:25 p.m.)
Leganes News and Form
Leganes picked up a 1-1 draw away at Alaves last weekend, their third game without a defeat in the league. Leganes are in pretty strong shape on home soil, losing just one of their last thirteen home fixtures. Overall this season on home soil they have picked up an excellent W7 D6 L2 record. In their home games against the current top-six, they are W1 D4. The one victory in those games was a 2-1 success over Barcelona.
Leganes have scored 18 goals at home this season which is an average of 1.2 per game. They have been tight defensively as they have conceded at under a goal per game on average. Just 27% of their home games have gone above 2.5 goals. In total Leganes have earned a clean sheet in 40% of their home fixtures. They have taken a clean sheet in three of their last five home league fixtures. Six of their seven home wins this term have been by a one-goal margin.
Leganes v Real Madrid Head to Head
Real Madrid took a 4-1 home win over Leganes earlier this season in La Liga
The two traded home wins in the Copa del Rey this season as well
Real Madrid have won their two previous La Liga games at Leganes
Both teams have scored in four of the last six meetings
Real Madrid News and Form
So this could be tricky road test for Real Madrid. The Whites lost their last game away from home, a 2-1 defeat against Valencia. That left them with a W8 D2 L5 record this season on their travels in the top flight. They were on a five-match winning streak away from home before that slip against Valencia. In total Real Madrid have averaged just under two goals per away game this term, with 80% of their road fixtures going over 2.5 goals.
They have not been tight at the back which is why the percentage of high scoring games is up. Real Madrid have picked up just one clean sheet away from home this season. That was in a tight 1-0 win at bottom side Huesca. Both teams have scored in 73% of Real Madrid’s away games. Home and away combined they have taken one clean sheet in their last nine league games. They have scored in each of their last eight away from home but have opened the scoring in just 7 of their 15 away games.
Leganes v Real Madrid Tips & Odds
Who will win – Leganes v Real Madrid Predictions
Leganes may well be able to hold their own in this one. Real Madrid don’t look a convincing side at all, certainly not up to their usual levels. Leganes are a strong home side and can easily grab a point out of this with an organised display. Draw.
The tip is based on the personal opinion of the author. No success is guaranteed. Please gamble responsibly. 18+
* All mentioned odds were valid at the time of writing. Betting odds are subject to fluctuations. Please check the current odds with the respective bookmaker!
Read the latest football predictions:
- Norway Women v England Women Prediction & Betting Tips, 27th June 2019
- Netherlands Women v Japan Women Prediction & Betting Tips, 25th June 2019
- Italy Women v China Women Prediction & Betting Tips, 25th June 2019
- Croatia U21 v England U21 Prediction & Betting Tips, 24th June 2019
- France U21 v Romania U21 Prediction & Betting Tips, 24th June 2019
- Chile v Uruguay Prediction & Betting Tips, 25th June 2019
- Ecuador v Japan Prediction & Betting Tips, 25th June 2019
- Sweden Women v Canada Women Prediction & Betting Tips, 24th June 2019
- Spain Women v USA Women Prediction & Betting Tips, 24th June 2019
Tags: La Liga, La Liga Odds, Leganes, Leganes La Liga, Leganes v Real Madrid, Real Madrid, Real Madrid La Liga