Leeds vs QPR Prediction & Betting Tips, 2nd November 201931st October 2019 / lee
Leeds vs QPR Championship Preview, 2nd November 3.00pm
Leeds have drawn their last two league games and will be looking for a boost of three points at home. They start the weekend in third place. QPR suffered a defeat last weekend at home against Brentford, dropping them from the top six. Can they come up with something special at Elland Road? Read our Leeds vs QPR betting tips for more.
Leeds vs QPR Betting Odds*
* (Betting Odds were taken from bet365 on October 30th, 2019 at 2:12 p.m.)
Leeds News and Form
It has been back to back draws in the league by Leeds after playing out a 0-0 draw at Sheffield Wednesday last weekend. It means that while Leeds have shipped only one goal in their last three league outings, they have only managed two in that sequence. At Elland Road Leeds have taken a W3 D2 L1 record this season, taking back to back wins there, both by a 1-0 scoreline against West Brom and Birmingham.
Just 21% of all of Leeds’ games this season, home and away, have made it over 2.5 goals. The Whites have tallied 5 home goals in their six games at Elland Road, conceding just three. Only two league games this season at Elland Road have gone over 1.5 goals. Leeds have earned a clean sheet in half of their home fixtures. All three of the home wins that they have dug out have been by a margin of one goal. Leeds have opened the scoring in 9 of 14 games in this campaign.
Leeds vs QPR Head to Head
Leeds and QPR traded home wins last season
Each of the last four meetings in all competitions have produced a home win
Both teams have scored in two of the last six league meetings
Leeds have won three of the last four league meetings
QPR News and Form
QPR took a hit last weekend as they suffered a 3-1 loss at home against Brentford. They had taken seven points from their previous three games. Their away record is good though for the campaign at W4 D0 L2. QPR have won three of their last four on the road. A notable feature of the form of QPR, really since towards the end of August, has been a high-output of goals. The R’s have scored at least two goals in seven of their last ten league games.
They have netted at least two goals in all four of the away wins that they have recorded. So they will be a threat to Leeds’ defence. The R’s have scored 10 goals in their last four league games, home and away. They haven’t been tight at the back though, still looking for their first away clean sheet of the campaign. All but one of their away games have gone over 2.5 goals. The R’s have been trailing at halftime in three of their six road games, scoring 71% of all league goals in the second period of matches.
Leeds vs QPR Tips & Odds
Who will win – Leeds vs QPR Predictions
QPR can do enough to get on the scoresheet at Elland Road, but the form in the head to head is with Leeds. The home win takes the fancy in this one, as QPR’s defence remains just a little bit too vulnerable to trust. Home win.
The tip is based on the personal opinion of the author. No success is guaranteed. Please gamble responsibly. 18+
* All mentioned odds were valid at the time of writing. Betting odds are subject to fluctuations. Please check the current odds with the respective bookmaker!
Read the latest football predictions:
- Austria vs North Macedonia Prediction & Betting Tips, 16th November 2019
- Northern Ireland vs Netherlands Prediction & Betting Tips, 16th November 2019
- Cyprus vs Scotland Prediction & Betting Tips, 16th November 2019
- Azerbaijan vs Wales Prediction & Betting Tips, 16th November 2019
- Russia vs Belgium Prediction & Betting Tips, 16th November 2019
- Germany vs Belarus Prediction & Betting Tips, 16th November 2019
- Israel vs Poland Prediction & Betting Tips, 16th November 2019
- Croatia vs Slovakia Prediction & Betting Tips, 16th November 2019
- Czech Republic vs Kosovo Prediction & Betting Tips, 14th November 2019
Tags: Championship, Championship odds, Leeds, Leeds Championship, Leeds vs QPR, QPR, QPR championship