Leeds v West Brom Prediction & Betting Tips, 1st October 201930th September 2019 / lee
Leeds v West Brom Championship Preview, 1st October 7.45pm
Leeds suffered a setback on the weekend as they suffered a shock loss at Charlton. That saw the end of their perfect away record for the season. They will be looking for just their second home win of the campaign on Tuesday as they face West Brom. The Baggies moved to the top of the table on the weekend. Read our Leeds v West Brom betting tips for more.
Leeds v West Brom Betting Odds*
West Brom 17/4
* (Betting Odds were taken from bet365 on September 29th, 2019 at 5:45 p.m.)
Leeds News and Form
Leeds went down 1-0 at the newly promoted Charlton on the weekend. That was some knockback for them. It leaves them with only one win in their last four league fixtures now (D1 L2). Their home record for the campaign is at W1 D2 L1, winless in two at Elland Road. All four of Leeds’ home games in the division this season have ended under 2.5 goals.
It is less than a goal per home game that the Whites have averaged so far. Leeds have not been losing at halftime in any of the home fixtures this term though. Of the three goals which they have shipped at Elland Road. Leeds have opened the scoring in seven of their nine league fixtures this season, leading at the break in four of them.
Leeds v West Brom Head to Head
Both teams home wins last season, scoring exactly four goals in their successes
Each of the last five meetings in all competitions have gone over 3.5 goals
There have been a total of 24 goals in the last five meetings
Leeds are won one of their last four at home against the Baggies (D2 L1)
West Brom News and Form
The Baggies top the table after the weekend of action in which they picked up a 2-0 success at QPR. That is back to back wins in the league for them and it maintained their undefeated record in the campaign as well. Out on the road, the Baggies have taken a W3 D2 L0 record. Home and away West Brom have scored at least two goals in three of their last four games.
They have averaged 1.6 goals per away fixture this campaign, conceding at under a goal per game. Of the nine away goals that West Brom have produced, six of them have been in the second half of fixtures. Despite their undefeated season, West Brom have conceded the opening goal in seven of their nine league games this season. Twice on their travels, they have been losing 1-0 at half time.
Leeds v West Brom Tips & Odds
Who will win – Leeds v West Brom Predictions
The Baggies have shown tremendous character this season to remain unbeaten despite the amount of opening goals that they have conceded. They will be happy enough to go and get a point at Elland Road, where Leeds are not exactly in red hot form. Draw.
The tip is based on the personal opinion of the author. No success is guaranteed. Please gamble responsibly. 18+
* All mentioned odds were valid at the time of writing. Betting odds are subject to fluctuations. Please check the current odds with the respective bookmaker!
Read the latest football predictions:
- Sassuolo v Inter Prediction & Betting Tips, 20th October 2019
- Hoffenheim v Schalke Prediction & Betting Tips, 20th October 2019
- Manchester United v Liverpool Prediction & Betting Tips, 20th October 2019
- Wolves v Southampton Prediction & Betting Tips, 19th October 2019
- Bournemouth v Norwich Prediction & Betting Tips, 19th October 2019
- Aston Villa v Brighton Prediction & Betting Tips, 19th October 2019
- Crystal Palace v Manchester City Prediction & Betting Tips, 19th October 2019
- Tottenham v Watford Prediction & Betting Tips, 19th October 2019
- Leicester v Burnley Prediction & Betting Tips, 19th October 2019
Tags: Championship, Championship odds, Leeds, Leeds Championship, Leeds v West Brom, West Brom, West Brom Championship