Leeds v Stoke Prediction & Betting Tips, 27th August 201926th August 2019 / lee
Leeds v Stoke EFL Cup Preview, 27th August 7.45pm
There is going to be a big clash between these two Championship sides in the League Cup on Tuesday night. With Leeds setting a nice early pace for themselves in the division, they will be expected to go and knock down the Potters. Stoke so far are struggling to find their form for the season. Read our Leeds v Stoke betting tips for more.
Leeds v Stoke Betting Odds*
* (Betting Odds were taken from bet365 on August 29th, 2019 at 6:35 p.m.)
Leeds News and Form
Leeds are currently on a four-match winning streak in all competitions, not conceding in any of those games. On the weekend they made the trip to Stoke and collected a 3-0 victory. So now with home soil at Elland Road, it is little surprise that the Whites are such strong favourites to win this fixture. The only game that Leeds have not won this season was their opening league fixture when they played out a 1-1 result against Nottingham Forest.
In the first round of this season’s league cup, Leeds took a 3-0 away win at Salford City. Leeds have won six of their last eight League Cup home fixtures (D1 L1) and they have scored at least two goals in eight of their last nine. Their League Cup campaign last season came to an end in the second round as they lost 2-0 at home against Preston.
Stoke News and Form
Stoke are all at sea at the moment after a big-league defeat at home against Leeds on the weekend. That was their second straight defeat in the championship having been beaten in midweek by Preston, who also put three goals past the Potters. In four of their five games played across all competitions this season, Stoke have conceded at least two goals.
In the first round of this season’s League Cup, they made the trip to fellow Championship side Wigan and picked up a 1-0 victory, the only win that they have recorded this season. That victory at Wigan snapped a two-match losing away streak that they were on in the EFL cup. This looks like a bit of a thankless task for them.
Leeds v Stoke Tips & Odds
Who will win – Leeds v Stoke Predictions
This looks as if it will be a routine home victory for Leeds, who are carrying some fine form with them at the moment. Stoke haven’t been able to deliver at full strength, so it is unlikely that they are going to be too competitive in this one. Home win two-nil.
The tip is based on the personal opinion of the author. No success is guaranteed. Please gamble responsibly. 18+
* All mentioned odds were valid at the time of writing. Betting odds are subject to fluctuations. Please check the current odds with the respective bookmaker!
Read the latest football predictions:
- Aston Villa v West Ham Prediction & Betting Tips, 16th September 2019
- Watford v Arsenal Prediction & Betting Tips, 15th September 2019
- Bournemouth v Everton Prediction & Betting Tips, 15th September 2019
- Sheffield United v Southampton Prediction & Betting Tips, 14th September 2019
- Wolves v Chelsea Prediction & Betting Tips, 14th September 2019
- Manchester United v Leicester Prediction & Betting Tips, 14th September 2019
- Tottenham v Crystal Palace Prediction & Betting Tips, 14th September 2019
- Norwich v Manchester City Prediction & Betting Tips, 14th September 2019
- Brighton v Burnley Prediction & Betting Tips, 14th September 2019
Tags: EFL Cup, EFL Cup odds, Leeds, Leeds EFL Cup, Leeds v Stoke, Stoke, Stoke EFL Cup