Leeds v Brentford Prediction & Betting Tips, 21st August 201919th August 2019 / lee
Leeds v Brentford Championship Preview, 21st August 7.45pm
Leeds, not unexpectedly, are early pace-setters in the Championship after three rounds of action. Can they keep their positive start going as they welcome Brentford to Elland Road on Wednesday night? The Bees have taken four points from their opening three games, trailing the Whites by three. Read our Leeds v Brentford betting tips for more.
Leeds v Brentford Betting Odds*
* (Betting Odds were taken from bet365 on August 19th, 2019 at 5:22 p.m.)
Leeds News and Form
It has been seven points from three games for Leeds in the second tier so far. On paper, they always looked as if they were going to be one of the stronger teams in the division again. It started out that way. The Whites have taken away wins against Bristol City and Wigan and sandwiched in between that was a 1-1 home draw against Notts Forest.
They had taken the lead in that one home game, but couldn’t close out the deal, surprisingly. Leeds have looked so good going forward again and Patrick Bamford is their top scorer with three goals this season. He got a brace in a 2-0 win at Wigan on the weekend. Pablo Hernandez has two for the season. Last season Leeds earned a W14 D4 L5 record at Elland Road in the Championship.
Leeds v Brentford Head to Head
Brentford earned four points against Leeds last season in the Championship
Five of the last six meetings have produced a home win
Both teams have scored in two of the last six meetings
Leeds are unbeaten in four home games against the Bees
Brentford News and Form
It has been mixed fortunes from Bretford with a W1 D1 L1 record on the board so far in this campaign. Over the weekend they played out a 1-1 draw at Griffin Park against Hull. That means that all three of their league games during this campaign have ended under 2.5 goals. So there’s a good betting trend.
The Bees have just the two goals on the board for themselves this campaign, Ollie Watkins getting both of them. Can they raise their output at Elland Road? It is more than likely that to get a win there they are going to need more than one goal in the fixture. Last season the Bees had a terrible time of things away from home in the Championship. They posted a W3 D9 L11 record.
Leeds v Brentford Tips & Odds
Who will win – Leeds v Brentford Predictions
Leeds have the bit between their teeth early on it would seem. Although they couldn’t see off Forest in their previous home game, they may be able to edge their way past Brentford. The visitors don’t look as if they have enough in attack to avoid defeat.
The tip is based on the personal opinion of the author. No success is guaranteed. Please gamble responsibly. 18+
* All mentioned odds were valid at the time of writing. Betting odds are subject to fluctuations. Please check the current odds with the respective bookmaker!
Read the latest football predictions:
- Aston Villa v West Ham Prediction & Betting Tips, 16th September 2019
- Watford v Arsenal Prediction & Betting Tips, 15th September 2019
- Bournemouth v Everton Prediction & Betting Tips, 15th September 2019
- Sheffield United v Southampton Prediction & Betting Tips, 14th September 2019
- Wolves v Chelsea Prediction & Betting Tips, 14th September 2019
- Manchester United v Leicester Prediction & Betting Tips, 14th September 2019
- Tottenham v Crystal Palace Prediction & Betting Tips, 14th September 2019
- Norwich v Manchester City Prediction & Betting Tips, 14th September 2019
- Brighton v Burnley Prediction & Betting Tips, 14th September 2019
Tags: Brentford, Brentford Championship, Championship, Championship odds, Leeds, Leeds Championship, Leeds v Brentford