Land double winnings at Coral for French Open 2017 tennis betting30th May 2017 / lee
Well, we are blessed with a lot of tennis betting action over the next fortnight with the second Grand Slam of the year up and running. Yes, the French Open Tennis is on at the moment and that means stacks of tennis betting opportunities each day. While the likes of Novak Djokovic and Rafael Nadal are expected to get through their early rounds fairly comfortably, you can look through the draw and find even contests, even in those early rounds. The first round of the men’s draw has already produced thrilling five-setters and this is where you could cash in at Coral for your French Open tennis betting.
Simply place a bet of £5+ on any player to win their match (head to head market) at the French Open 2017 and if your selection takes the full 5 Sets to win his match, then Coral will Double Your Winnings as a free bet, up to £100!
This is a great offer to take advantage of and it applies to first real money bet of £5+ placed on match betting head-to-head markets from 6 am the day of the match until the start. Free bet token credited within 24 hours and is valid for 24 hours. The offer applies to invited Online Customers at Coral only and there is a maximum free bet is £100 per customer. There is one free bet per customer per match.
Online betting site Coral offers a Bet & Get Club for their customers. Each week from Monday through Thursday, if you make the qualifying stake amount of £25 across any sport in their sportsbook, then on Friday you will claim a free £5 bet back to use that weekend! You can opt into this great promotion each and every week and start amassing those free bets just from your regular betting! The offer is open to new and existing customers. Register an account with online betting site Coral and also enjoy £20 worth of free bets as well from them!
Mentioned offers may be restricted to new customers, T&C's apply. Older offers may be not valid anymore. See details directly at the bookmaker's website. 18+. Please Gamble Responsibly.
* All mentioned odds were valid at the time of writing. Betting odds are subject to fluctuations. Please check the current odds with the respective bookmaker!
Read the latest football predictions:
- Rennes v Celtic Prediction & Betting Tips, 19th September 2019
- Eintracht Frankfurt v Arsenal Prediction & Betting Tips, 19th September 2019
- Dinamo Zagreb v Atalanta Prediction & Betting Tips, 18th September 2019
- Bayern Munich v Red Star Belgrade Prediction & Betting Tips, 18th September 2019
- Bayer Leverkusen v Lokomotiv Moscow Prediction & Betting Tips, 18th September 2019
- Atletico Madrid v Juventus Prediction & Betting Tips, 18th September 2019
- Club Brugge v Galatasaray Prediction & Betting Tips, 18th September 2019
- Sunderland v Rotherham Prediction & Betting Tips, 17th September 2019
- Shakhtar Donetsk v Manchester City Prediction & Betting Tips, 18th September 2019
Tags: Coral, free bet, french open, french open 2017, french open tennis, grand slam tennis, tennis