Ladbrokes offer #GetAPrice selections for Premier League matches14th September 2017 / lee
You can now put yourself in control of your own bets at Ladbrokes thanks to their #GetAPrice feature that is up and running. This is a feature where you can request a bet of your own creation, meaning that you can take some time, study your states and come up with a unique bet that the bookmaker will try and price up for you.
What this does is offer your some great variety and control in your betting options for a game. This is based off of stats stuff for things like the number of corners in a game, how many assists a player will create, how many shots on target, the number of fouls and that sort of thing. You can combine options into a #GetAPrice bet and the bookmaker will then try and create the market for you.
So maybe you fancy over 2.5 goals, less than 10 corners and an assist from Cesc Fabregas in a Chelsea match. That is the sort of combination that you can come up with for a #GetAPrice market at Ladbrokes. So you have made headway with your stats and have created a great bet that you would like to get priced up, then what?
Well, you can just get on Twitter and Tweet your combination to @Ladbrokes with #GetAPrice.
The bookmaker will the price it up, and send you back a link with the details and where to place your bet. Then you just get your stake down. GetAprice is available every week on all Premier League, La Liga, Serie A and Champions League matches so there is plenty of chances to take advantage of this great feature.
There is another side to this because if you go and look at a match then you will probably find that there are existing #GetAPrice options there which other customers have created. You can of course, just treat these like any regular options in a sportsbook and get a stake down on any of them. So not only can you come up with your own creations, you can back those created by other punters as well!
Register an account with online betting site Ladbrokes and earn a free £50 bet as a welcome bonus from them. Just follow our links to get signed up and then after making your initial deposit, place your first stake on the new account and the bookmaker will match the value of it up to the maximum value of a £50 free bet. Just register using the promo code F50 and there is a limit of one free bet per customer. Ladbrokes run 5-team (or bigger) accumulator insurance as well on selected matches on the Match Betting Market where you will get MONEY BACK as a free bet up to £25 if one team lets you down.
Mentioned offers may be restricted to new customers, T&C's apply. Older offers may be not valid anymore. See details directly at the bookmaker's website. 18+. Please Gamble Responsibly.
* All mentioned odds were valid at the time of writing. Betting odds are subject to fluctuations. Please check the current odds with the respective bookmaker!
Read the latest football predictions:
- Genoa v Milan Prediction & Betting Tips, 21st January 2019
- Bolton v West Brom Prediction & Betting Tips, 21st January 2019
- Napoli v Lazio Prediction & Betting Tips, 20th January 2019
- Fulham v Tottenham Prediction & Betting Tips, 20th January 2019
- Huddersfield v Manchester City Prediction & Betting Tips, 20th January 2019
- Southampton v Everton Prediction & Betting Tips, 19th January 2019
- Newcastle v Cardiff Prediction & Betting Tips, 19th January 2019
- Manchester United v Brighton Prediction & Betting Tips, 19th January 2019
- Liverpool v Crystal Palace Prediction & Betting Tips, 19th January 2019