Ladbrokes offer £25 free bet Money Back Special on Germany v England20th March 2017 / lee
One of the most famous old rivalries in football gets reignited on Wednesday night when England go to Germany. They will face off at the home of Borussia Dortmund for the friendly, which both will be using as a warm up for World Cup 2018 qualification matches that are coming up on the weekend. England will go to Germany with a significant shortage of main strikers for this and their home game against Lithuania at Wembley on the weekend.
England won in Germany last March with a 3-2 scoreline against them in a friendly, thanks to goal from Harry Kane, Jamie Vardy and a 90th minute winner from Eric Dier. It would be another big confidence boost for the Three Lions if they can once again take down Die Mannschaft. Germany though are in form with a W5 D1 record posted in their six matches since Euro 2016 and they haven’t shipped a single goal in any of those.
Register an account with Ladbrokes and if the Germany v England match on Wednesday 22nd March results in a draw then Ladrbokes will refund losing bets on that match up to £25 per market, as Free Bets.
Offer applies to bets placed for Germany v England on the following markets before kick-off: Correct Score, First Goalscorer & Half-Time/Full-Time.
Register an account with online betting site Ladbrokes and earn a free £50 bet as welcome bonus from them. Just follow our links to get signed up and then after making your initial deposit, place your first stake on the new account and the bookmaker will match the value of it up to the maximum value of a £50 free bet. Just register using the promo code F50 and there is limit of one free bet per customer. Ladbrokes run 5 team (or bigger) accumulator insurance as well on selected matches on the Match Betting Market where you will get MONEY BACK as a free bet up to £25 if one team lets you down.
Mentioned offers may be restricted to new customers, T&C's apply. Older offers may be not valid anymore. See details directly at the bookmaker's website. 18+. Please Gamble Responsibly.
* All mentioned odds were valid at the time of writing. Betting odds are subject to fluctuations. Please check the current odds with the respective bookmaker!
Read the latest football predictions:
- Aston Villa v Derby Prediction & Betting Tips - 28th April 2018
- Southampton v Bournemouth Prediction & Betting Tips, 28th April 2018
- Newcastle v West Brom Prediction & Betting Tips, 28th April 2018
- Huddersfield v Everton Prediction & Betting Tips, 28th April 2018
- Crystal Palace v Leicester Prediction & Betting Tips, 28th April 2018
- Burnley v Brighton Prediction & Betting Tips, 28th April 2018
- Liverpool v Stoke Prediction & Betting Tips, 28th April 2018
- Celtic v Rangers Prediction & Betting Tips, 29th April 2018
- Middlesbrough v Millwall Prediction & Betting Tips - 28th April 2018