Kosovo vs England Prediction & Betting Tips, 17th November 201915th November 2019 / lee
Kosovo vs England Euro 2020 Qualifiers Preview, 17th November 5.00 pm
After hammering Montenegro at Wembley on Thursday, England move on to their final group match. Qualification for Euro 2020 has been secured and this will be a chance for them to express themselves under no pressure. Kosovo’s qualification hopes ended on Thursday with defeat in the Czech Republic. Read our Kosovo vs England betting tips for more.
Kosovo vs England Betting Odds*
* (Betting Odds were taken from bet365 on November 14th, 2019 at 6:12 p.m.)
Kosovo News and Form
Kosovo took the lead out in the Czech Republic on Thursday night, needing a win to keep their qualification hopes alive until their final match. It wasn’t to be, however, as they couldn’t hold on and they lost 2-1. So they will miss out on the direct route to next summer’s finals but will be going to the play-offs. Kosovo have taken a W3 D2 L2 record in this campaign and they have remained unbeaten on home soil W3 D1.
Kosovo are undefeated in their last eleven home games (competitive and friendly) and they did put on a good show on their visit to England, losing 5-3. Even though nothing is hanging on this game, will they be able to take some massive confidence forward by taking a win over England? They did take a 2-1 home win over the Czech Republic earlier in the campaign, the Czech’s, of course, beating England in their home game against the Three Lions.
Kosovo vs England Head to Head
England won the first group meeting 5-3
That was the first meeting between the two nations
England News and Form
England moved on to a W6 L1 record in the group after taking a 7-0 win over Montenegro at Wembley on Thursday night. Harry Kane weighed in with a hat trick while Chelsea’s Tammy Abraham got his first international goal. Kane is up to 11 goals now in this qualification campaign. Raheem Sterling, who was dropped for the game, is expected to come back into the starting line up. Their tally against Montenegro moved England onto an average of over 4 goals per qualifier.
They have scored twelve goals in their three games out on the road. The Three Lions did concede in two of their three away games played so far, so it may be worth backing Kosovo to get on the scoresheet against them again. England have won eight of their last nine European Championship away qualifiers (L1). They have scored at least two goals in five of their last six.
Kosovo vs England Tips & Odds
Who will win – Kosovo vs England Predictions
This should be another win in the bag for England, although Kosovo are not a bad home side at all. With both sides relaxed as nothing is riding on this, it’s worth expecting the goals to fly around and an England to win & both teams to score option looks very good.
The tip is based on the personal opinion of the author. No success is guaranteed. Please gamble responsibly. 18+
* All mentioned odds were valid at the time of writing. Betting odds are subject to fluctuations. Please check the current odds with the respective bookmaker!
Read the latest football predictions:
- Wycombe vs Tranmere Prediction & Betting Tips, 20th November 2019
- Newport vs Grimsby Prediction & Betting Tips, 20th November 2019
- Belgium vs Cyprus Prediction & Betting Tips, 19th November 2019
- Germany vs Northern Ireland Prediction & Betting Tips, 19th November 2019
- Scotland vs Kazakhstan Prediction & Betting Tips, 19th November 2019
- Netherlands vs Estonia Prediction & Betting Tips, 19th November 2019
- Bradford vs Shrewsbury Prediction & Betting Tips, 19th November 2019
- Gillingham vs Sunderland Prediction & Betting Tips, 19th November 2019
- Swindon vs Cheltenham Prediction & Betting Tips, 19th November 2019
Tags: England, England Euro 2020 Qualifiers, Euro 2020 Qualifiers, Euro 2020 Qualifiers odds, Kosovo, Kosovo Euro 2020 Qualifiers, Kosovo vs England