Kilmarnock v Connahs Quay Prediction & Betting Tips, 18th July 201916th July 2019 / lee
Kilmarnock v Connahs Quay Europa League Preview, 18th July 7.45pm
Kilmarnock have a slight advantage in this Europa League tie after they secured a 2-1 win in the first leg of this Europa League first qualifying round tie. They get home advantage for the second part of this tie and will be expected to have an easy time of progressing from here. Read our Kilmarnock v Connahs Quay betting tips for more.
Kilmarnock v Connahs Quay Betting Odds*
Connahs Quay 10/1
* (Betting Odds were taken from bet365 on July 15th, 2019 at 7:16 p.m.)
Kilmarnock News and Form
Kilmarnock then have a lead in this tie with a 2-1 win from the away leg. So while the scoreline is narrow, home advantage is now in their court. Their win only came though via a stoppage-time goal after 90 minutes of some frustration. This is a big pre-season for Kilmarnock as it is their first venture into Europe since the 2001/02 season in the UEFA CUP. They came through a qualification round against Glenavon on that occasion but were eliminated from the first qualifying round against Norwegian side Norway. Kilmarnock have won two of their last four European home games (D1 L1). Their overall record in the UEFA Cup/Europa League is P13 W5 D2 L6.
Kilmarnock v Connahs Quay Head to Head
The first leg of this tie was the first game between the two clubs
Connahs Quay News and Form
The Nomads actually took the lead in his tie. That was when Killie’s Grey Taylor put through his own net with just under a quarter of an hour to go. But the Welsh side couldn’t hold on. Almost, but not quite. However, they played a very strong physical game did Quay. But they will be well aware of the size of the task ahead of them now in the second leg up in Scotland. This is the fourth time that they have been in the qualification rounds of the Europa League, the fourth consecutive season of being so. Their record in Europe is W2 D1 L6 from nine played. Their only success in a tie was in their first-ever Europa League tie, a 2016 first qualifying round duel with Norway’s Stabaek which the Nomads won 1-0 on aggregate.
Kilmarnock v Connahs Quay Tips & Odds
Who will win – Kilmarnock v Connahs Quay Predictions
Scottish Premiership side Kilmarnock will be hoping for a comfortable ride through back on home soil. They will probably have been caught out a little bit by the physicality of their opponents in the first leg. They can get a stronger grip back at home. Killie to win to nil.
The tip is based on the personal opinion of the author. No success is guaranteed. Please gamble responsibly. 18+
* All mentioned odds were valid at the time of writing. Betting odds are subject to fluctuations. Please check the current odds with the respective bookmaker!
Read the latest football predictions:
- Fulham v Millwall Prediction & Betting Tips, 21st August 2019
- Preston v Stoke Prediction & Betting Tips, 21st August 2019
- QPR v Swansea Prediction & Betting Tips, 21st August 2019
- West Brom v Reading Prediction & Betting Tips, 21st August 2019
- Charlton v Nottingham Forest Prediction & Betting Tips, 21st August 2019
- Leeds v Brentford Prediction & Betting Tips, 21st August 2019
- Cardiff v Huddersfield Prediction & Betting Tips, 21st August 2019
- Celtic v AIK Prediction & Betting Tips, 22nd August 2019
- Legia Warsaw v Rangers Prediction & Betting Tips, 22nd August 2019
Tags: Connahs Quay, Connahs Quay Europa League, Europa League, Europa League odds, Kilmarnock, Kilmarnock Europa League, Kilmarnock v Connahs Quay